Magnetic personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amstratnut

Peace thru Music.
Dec 1, 2009
My house.
How did this person end up testifying in front of govt?

Is it the Ohio legislature or was it just supposed to look that way?

amstratnut

Peace thru Music.
Dec 1, 2009
My house.
Having this person talk is a waste of oxygen

Yet in the video she appears to be testifying as an expert?

I guess I gotta find the article.

Edit: Ohio Health Committee. She probably signed up to speak.

She must be nuts.

That said, it seems there is money to be made by spreading bull ****.

Last edited:

Oldboy

Senior Stratmaster
May 17, 2009
Land Of 1000 Dances
It's totally true, but you can be demagnetized.

1-YV-5-Oew1-DI7-Tcz-S6s-MIi1w.jpg

PonyB

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 3, 2020
above ground
Most people will dismiss obvious BS, but there is always a small percentage of the population that will fall victim to the most hare-brained ideas all while telling themselves (and others) how wise they are.
Flat Earthlings, Covid deniers, anti-vaxxers, anti-Sciencers, all have egos in direct opposition to their intellects IME.

Driftwood

Strat-Talker
Jun 8, 2021
Your moms
Most people will dismiss obvious BS, but there is always a small percentage of the population that will fall victim to the most hare-brained ideas all while telling themselves (and others) how wise they are.
Flat Earthlings, Covid deniers, anti-vaxxers, anti-Sciencers, all have egos in direct opposition to their intellects IME.

So rather than publicly debunking the obvious I suggest we simply disallow it from social media. That'll show them.

Andrew Wasson

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 6, 2018
Vancouver, Canada
So rather than publicly debunking the obvious I suggest we simply disallow it from social media. That'll show them.

The problem is, that some of these idiots stopped taking in information for consideration when they were very young and as a result they have an extremely narrow worldview, no critical thinking skills and when you easily debunk their theory they can't see it. They still think they have a viable theory. It's a problem and debating them is like playing chess with a pigeon. They don't understand the rules, just knock all the pieces over. Then crap all over the board and strut around like they won.

Status
Not open for further replies.