Mike Tyson punches fellow passenger on plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

StratAlchemist

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 28, 2010
Traveler
As much as that D bag deserved it, and more, I bet he, and some A hole lawyer will be after MT for the pain and suffering, trauma, and how the guy can't get an erection anymore, etc etc, until they get 20 million bucks. At which point Mike should just hit him again!
This is exactly what happened. Drunk guy figured a few good hits will get him $$. He never threw a punch so technically didn’t initiate an aggressive act. He was counting on Mike throwing a punch. Riding this all they way to the bank. Feel bad for Mike.

sam_in_cali

Scream for me Strat-Talk!
Silver Member
Feb 21, 2014
Santa Maria, CA
This is exactly what happened. Drunk guy figured a few good hits will get him $$. He never threw a punch so technically didn’t initiate an aggressive act. He was counting on Mike throwing a punch. Riding this all they way to the bank. Feel bad for Mike.
I may end up being wrong, but I'm going to disagree.....I think charges will be made no doubt, and there maaaay even be a public apology (a long shot), but I think if this ever goes to court, any judge or jury seeing the video will say he had it coming and got off light. I'm not sure what the legal term is for "eff around and find out" but that's my call.

AncientAx

Still hacking ....
Nov 24, 2010
Maryland
I may end up being wrong, but I'm going to disagree.....I think charges will be made no doubt, and there maaaay even be a public apology (a long shot), but I think if this ever goes to court, any judge or jury seeing the video will say he had it coming and got off light. I'm not sure what the legal term is for "eff around and find out" but that's my call.
don’t know what the legal term is but where I come from the term is don’t let your alligator mouth write checks your canary ass can’t cash ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts