Moonchild - Iron Maiden

Mouse

The Knees of Rock
Apr 25, 2012
New Jersey
It's been a while since Scott and I did a collaboration so when I was thinking of doing this Iron Maiden tune, it was a no-brainer to have him join in. Thanks for jumping in with the Dave Murray parts bud. Awesome job and I love seeing/hearing that Adrian Smith Jackson!

I guess this video will also serve as a NGD for me...my first in many years. I've been lusting after a Guthrie Govan Charvel ever since they were first released around 5 or 6 years ago. It's been a good year and perhaps the wine was flowing too freely on vacation but my wife gave me the green light and I didn't look back. ;)

Moonchild - Iron Maiden

Mouse

The Knees of Rock
Apr 25, 2012
New Jersey
Love it!
Great job and I like the Jackson/Charvel double power pack.
UP THE IRONS \m/

Thanks Robin! Great to see you around as it's been some time! \m/

OMFG !!! Guys you totally killed it 🤯
Just superb as always spot on timing, amazing tone and what a great song !!!
you guys make an amazing duo
Scott gotta love that Jackson
and Ralph congrats on your new G.V Charvel HNGD, its to die for 😍

Thanks Mike. I'm still feeling my way with it but thus far I'm loving it!

You know, its been almost 7 years that @Mouse and I have been collaborating on these covers...incidentally it all started with a Maiden tune 😈
It has been an honor and a privilege to play with this guy and I can't think of anyone more deserving of that killer new guitar than him.

Right back at you! I believe Number of the Beast was our first if memory serves me. It's been a great ride collaborating with you all these years.

As for the guitar, it's really my first guitar indulgence of this quality. I plan on playing the paint off of it! 😆

Mouse

The Knees of Rock
Apr 25, 2012
New Jersey
Nice work, for two guitar to sound as one.
You, two, are great guitarists in your own rights.
Well done!!!
Rene

Thanks Rene. I've been out of the country for the past 2 weeks but saw you posted up a few new tunes. I've got some catching up to do!

Just plain awesome as always. :)
Did a fantastic job with the twin guitar sound.
Nice new guitar mouse.

Thanks Jimi. I'm loving the new guitar!

GREAT! I love that song.

Beautiful guitar Ralph!

Thanks Keith. My PRS has been giving the new Charvel the side-eye since it came home. 😁

Man that was well done guys! You two sure kill it. Gorgeous well deserved indulgence guitar Ralph and.. umm.. I like your shirt Scott. :)

You guys are great.

Thanks Ron! It's been a while since I've heard something from you so I'm hoping you've got a few tunes in the queue!

Nice one as usual Mouse.

Thanks Decker. I couldn't have done it without Scott!

StratMike10

Dr. Stratster
Silver Member
Apr 8, 2010
Florida
Holy smokes, what a pair... That was so beautifully orchestrated! you guys are exemplary metalheads, what a sweet cover.
Reminded me of that Maiden cover we did a few years back, was it "two minutes to midnight"? almost forgot about that one, send me a PM with it if you still have it.

You guys rock.