My board

JoeyEliot

Strat-Talk Member
Oct 28, 2021
England
bad is subjective some people like Mcdonalds others Caviar or tripe, who's to say what's good or bad huh?

Like maybe this kind of bad?

I'm sure it sounds amazing but who's got time for that? There's a reason vintage equipment with limited features is so highly regarded, they come from an age when things were designed to do one specific thing very well and without compromise.

Stone

Most Honored Senior Member
Dec 17, 2019
Mean Streets
I'm sure it sounds amazing but who's got time for that? There's a reason vintage equipment with limited features is so highly regarded, they come from an age when things were designed to do one specific thing very well and without compromise.

Well times have changed ;)
for my needs the Helix is not a compromise, rather its an amazing tool
but you know to each his own i say :thumb:

Hanson

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 3, 2016
Mesquite, Texas
View attachment 585763

Botton Row feeds Marshall DSL40c Amp input.
Top Row feeds the Effect Loop

Cry Baby Wah is always off board first in chain when used.

Space is for Boss RC-3 Looper ( last in Effect Loop chain ) but currently is upstairs on BlackStar HT1R mkII and PRS CE24 Semi-hollow

Nice board! Who makes that one, I‘m due for a new one.

Mine‘s a mess right now. I sold my Timeline and Blue Sky but have not reworked the board. I need to pick up another Delay and might go back to a Carbon Copy. The Timeline was just way to much for my needs. I miss my Julia as well. May repurchase that one.

Ebidis

Providing the world with flat bends since 1985
Nov 14, 2013
Alabama
That's a nice setup Jerry, but in what circumstance would @Ebidis use a Flanger
I'm curious?
For ambience my friend.

I have it set for a subtle chorus like kind of sound, and I use it on cleaner passages, or sometimes to stand out in the mix a little more. Or if we're doing a cover of a song that has a flange/chorus sound on the guitar.