My hero

Dadocaster

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2015
Sachse TX behind the cemetary
Saw Prof fuzz a couple weeks ago was yakking with him, really nice, they played roots kinda rock lo fi and did it in a very tight manner. They were good clean fun.

They are just regular folks, I assume prof is retired but dang they go after it. Look at this, pay attention to dates and cities:

1653060485388.png

They are based in Richardson, Texas, burb of Dallas.

Dadocaster

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2015
In some ways, it's not that different from playing in the Dallas area for most of us. Pack up and drive an hour or hour and a half, play an hour, pack stuff up and drive an hour and a half back home.

StratUp

Most Honored Senior Member
Sep 5, 2020
Altered States
In some ways, it's not that different from playing in the Dallas area for most of us. Pack up and drive an hour or hour and a half, play an hour, pack stuff up and drive an hour and a half back home.

"On the seventh day my eyes were all a glaze; We've been ten thousand miles; Been in fifteen states "

Yeah, the west is like that. A hour or two is "right down the street". Gotta get over four hours for it to be a long drive.

But that schedule has them doing some "long drives". Setup, takedown, eat and sleep? I'm guessing they have some children or others who act as roadies & drivers.

Dadocaster

Dr. Stratster
Mar 15, 2015
"On the seventh day my eyes were all a glaze; We've been ten thousand miles; Been in fifteen states "

Yeah, the west is like that. A hour or two is "right down the street". Gotta get over four hours for it to be a long drive.

But that schedule has them doing some "long drives". Setup, takedown, eat and sleep? I'm guessing they have some children or others who act as roadies & drivers.
You know what? They had a nice merch table set up and had someone attending to it. The stage set up was mininimal and minimalist. Bet they manage it with the four of them.

I have kin and friends all over Texas. Have always wanted to take 10 days, load up the band and play Austin, San Antonio, Houston and then back to Dallas area. It could work.

monte merrick

Most Honored Senior Member
Saw Prof fuzz a couple weeks ago was yakking with him, really nice, they played roots kinda rock lo fi and did it in a very tight manner. They were good clean fun.

They are just regular folks, I assume prof is retired but dang they go after it. Look at this, pay attention to dates and cities:

View attachment 563870

They are based in Richardson, Texas, burb of Dallas.
they need a show in Asheville on the 30th. totally doable.