My new studio room! (Another show us your space thread)

Papa Che

Strat-O-Master
Mar 25, 2017
Denmark
My little studio corner. Actually my family does call this room “dad’s studio” even though they all have some stuff stored in this room. However I am the one spending most of the time in here! D6ADA79A-7F27-4BCA-8BB8-5C3FAC0FAAEA.jpeg

Stormy Monday

Blooze daddy
Silver Member
Jan 19, 2011
almost gone
Finally! We moved in The first week of April and I haven't been able to even touch my music studio except for a very sparse few times for only a few minutes at a time.

Last weekend while I was putting the finishing touches on the shop my lovely wife started to organize it for me.

Today, while waiting to find out what was going to happen with Mom, I finished the new guitar stand made from a repurppsed cable spool.

After hearing the somewhat relieving news about Mom I took a breather then started organizing the room the way I wanted it. Without my wife's help last weekend I would probably be at this into the weekend. There are still a few bare spots in the walls but that's fine. I also plan to get a rug too. All in all, I'm pretty excited about this as it is.
View attachment 585521 View attachment 585522 View attachment 585524 View attachment 585523
Show off what ya got for your space.
looking good.

Murdog

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
May 7, 2021
U.S.A.
I really like it! My room in the last house was just a little over half the size of this one. I grout the guitars on the wall there like you do but they covered 3 walls so I didn't have a place for anything else. Now that I do I need to make a challenge coin rack similar to yours. Right now mine are all in a bucket in my closet.
Are yours military, police, fire or just travels? Working for a Police department mine are mainly from there and my travels but I have a couple military coins scattered in too.
All mine are military, mostly Navy and Air Force. I did 26 years in the Navy (ironically, most of it on Air Force bases) but retired now. My wife actually made the coin rack, she's pretty crafty.