Join Strat-Talk Today

my wife and daughter were in a wreck tonight.

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by 07 road house, Dec 10, 2009.

1. platypibri

platypibri Senior Stratmaster

I'll chime in and say I'm glad your family is ok. I think Bundini said anything I would have said better than I could have said.

2. metalguru72

metalguru72 Strat-Talk Member

God bless

3. Razorc195

Razorc195 Strat-Talker

Glad your family was not seriously injured....lucky. Drivers here in Dallas are way too agressive....

4. highway-one

highway-one Strat-O-Master

thanks for this. Im glad there ok:D

5. casualofender

casualofender Senior Stratmaster

In California people weave in & out too much but here in Dallas (where it gets icy & wet) people tailgate WAY TOO MUCH! I've been in Carrollton (TX) for a year and a half, people here are just as crazy as CA.
    Glad you're all safe.
    Steve

6. highway-one

highway-one Strat-O-Master

Gods will= meaning of life.
    life - Gods will= looser:p

7. Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix Strat-O-Master

Glad your loved ones are ok RH.

8. firesgt911

firesgt911 Strat-Talker

Agreed! Texas drivers are much more aggressive than California drivers! Californians just can't drive while Texans treat the freeway like Nascar.

9. MildlyGuitarded

MildlyGuitarded Banned

good to hear everone was OK.....
    Some guy ran a red light and smashed into my wife on her way to work last year, totally demolishing our toyota....luckily she made it out with just a sprained knee. That is why I drive a Ram, lot's of crazy drivers here in south Florida...

10. Malikon

Malikon Dark Cabaret

I know living on the East Coast that people drive aggressively but they're actually pretty good drivers.

Then I moved to Chicago which apparently is 'The Land of the Stupid' when it comes to driving. I've never seen so much stupid and bone-headed driving as I have living here.

Then of course half the city's population are illegal aliens, so when they smash your car they keep driving because they're scared or whatever.

My car's been Hit and Run 6 times in the past 2 years. To say I'm bitter over the illegals is an understatement.

(plus a lot of our Billboards are in Spanish now as well. *sigh*)

11. Axeaddict

Axeaddict Senior Stratmaster

Glad to hear everyone walked away OK..Hopefully it will make the holiday season all the more special for you and yours..

God bless

12. 07 road house

07 road house Senior Stratmaster

LOL we dont have ANY illegal aliens in Dallas. Actually being near mexico but far enough away I bet we are not 1/2 but we have many

13. 07 road house

07 road house Senior Stratmaster

Update
    My daughter is fine but my wife is sore and has some whiplash and the doctor gave her some muscle relaxers. All seems to be as good as can be expected. The only problem is we have not been able to get the insurance info because the police report is not in the system.

14. mijstratguy

mijstratguy Strat-Talker

Whew!!! I'm glad your family made it o.k. I've wasted good years obsessing over "thangs" only to realize that my wife and kids are the only things I have that aren't expendable. I, too believe that God chose to be with you, and thank Him for it.

15. CrackleStrat

CrackleStrat New Member!

seems like paperwork is always the slow part about any traffic accident anywhere
    I once waited 3 weeks to get an accident report.......all that aside glad to know your wife and daughter are ok.

16. sarNz

sarNz Senior Stratmaster

17. tonyw

tonyw Senior Stratmaster

I am glad your family are ok

Many years ago i was on my way to a show in a country town when a car came through the stop sign hit me and flipped my car out in the middle of nowhere, gear went everywhere the front windscreen popped out and i came to a standstill upside down about 50meters from the the intersection. I played the show that night with the help of a few bourbons but the next day whoa i could harldy get out of bed with the pain in my neck back and legs. The adrenaline had kept me going along with a couple of nerve settlers but after everything wore off i was in trouble for a few weeks.

Body takes a lot of shock in a prang thats not apparent until later.

18. waya

waya Strat-Talk Member

Glad they're both okay. Cars can be replaced but your family can't. Their guardian angels were with them definitely.

19. europazakk

europazakk Strat-Talk Member

so glad to hear everyone is ok!

20. Boris Bubbanov

Boris Bubbanov Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

I'd relieved to hear their chances for being ok are real good, but I'm not gonna rush to any assumptions.

Have 'em both checked out real carefully. Infants are actually super durable, that's good to know and sounds like your wife is young enough that her course of recovery would be fast, so long as she's not pushed into denying any injury. Obviously you're feeling real blessed right now, considering how bad things might be, but let's don't bully your bride into being "all right" if she's gonna need treatment to be all right in a few months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.