Join Strat-Talk Today

my wife and daughter were in a wreck tonight.

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by 07 road house, Dec 10, 2009.

1. 07 road house

07 road house Senior Stratmaster

I want for her to stay at home for a few more days before going to work. I dont want her to push it. She just told me her back and her legs are sore. I gave her my advice to stay home from work.

2. Starbuck12

Starbuck12 Strat-Talk Member

Man...Im glad your family is ok....

3. Hugh

Hugh Got Punch ? Strat-Talk Supporter

Did she go to the hospital and get x-rays ? If not, I'd have her do it. How about her chest ? If it's sore as well, she has a severe whiplash, and I wouldn't let that slide. I stupidly settled for enough money to cover my lost wages and medical bills in '88 instead of suing the insurance co. of the driver that rear ended me despite the chiropractors' final statement that I needed to go to the chiropractor once a month for life.

Bad call, and now I'm paying for it. I was pain free until I quit going back to the chiropractor after my settlement. I've been dealing with pain ever since. if I sleep the wrong way, I wake up with a stiff neck.

Another thing to consider, is if she is ever rear ended again, the other parties insurance co, will cite this recent accident as proof of previous injury unrelated to the second occurrence.

Talk to an attorney and find one that understands you want this to be dealt with in court where she will win compensation for future medical bills if needed.

4. Bundini

Bundini Former Member

Yeah, what Hugh said, good advice. Sometimes injuries dont surface for awhile or come and go. Keep yourself and family's health and rights protected. Thats just the way it is in society today.

5. sonny wolf

sonny wolf Senior Stratmaster

God bless you and your family!!!

6. Malikon

Malikon Dark Cabaret

great advice mate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.