NAD and NCD…Finally got my Stack completed.

3bolt79

Dr. Stratster
Oct 16, 2018
Oregon
Man, I just ordered the angled cab two days ago, on Monday. Now it is Wednesday and at 9 am this morning, the cab was delivered to my door. I have the same FedEx guy most of the time. He said “another one”? He brought me the bottom cab a couple of weeks ago.

The speakers in the 4x12’s are loaded with G12E’s 60 watt speakers and my 2x12 Origin cab has 70/80’s. These cabs sound different that the 2x12. I got everything hooked up, and it works. I am going to put the strap on my Gibson and tweak the knobs on the amp and see what sounds I can get. I played my two single coil Ibanez guitars through it and they squeal a little, and are kinda noisy.

I am also in the process of rearranging the room. And, I need to neaten up my pedal boards. Here it is…. My dream since high school. A full stack.

8FF3036F-6E3C-4260-920F-BEF5F53A3045.jpeg

Ebidis

Providing the world with flat bends since 1985
Nov 14, 2013
Alabama
Man, I just ordered the angled cab two days ago, on Monday. Now it is Wednesday and at 9 am this morning, the cab was delivered to my door. I have the same FedEx guy most of the time. He said “another one”? He brought me the bottom cab a couple of weeks ago.

The speakers in the 4x12’s are loaded with G12E’s 60 watt speakers and my 2x12 Origin cab has 70/80’s. These cabs sound different that the 2x12. I got everything hooked up, and it works. I am going to put the strap on my Gibson and tweak the knobs on the amp and see what sounds I can get. I played my two single coil Ibanez guitars through it and they squeal a little, and are kinda noisy.

I am also in the process of rearranging the room. And, I need to neaten up my pedal boards. Here it is…. My dream since high school. A full stack.

View attachment 585197
HNS(stack)D

Your neighbors are gonna hate you.

StratUp

Most Honored Senior Member
Sep 5, 2020
Altered States

View attachment 585197

Usually you see those cranked up in a slightly larger room. But, at least you'll be able to hear it over the TV in the next room. Or a loud stereo. Or a Mack truck. Or a Howitzer firing.

🤣🤣🤣

Murdog

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
May 7, 2021
U.S.A.

View attachment 585197
Love that room! HNAD and HNCD!!! Awesome!

3bolt79

Dr. Stratster
Oct 16, 2018
Oregon
Yeah, up to this point I’ve had only half stacks. My first was a Peavey VTM 120, then I got an Ampeg Lee Jackson head with the same Peavey cab.

Then around 2012 I had a JVM triple Super Lead with a 1960A cab, and then I got a Marshall Satch head in about 2014. Later, I sold the half stack cab and head and had a couple of AC 30’s.

This Origin 50 sounds really good with a box into the front. Just like a Plexi, the volume at 1and a half to 2 is enough to melt your face off.

Stratafied

Dr. Stratster
Oct 29, 2019
North of South

View attachment 585197
Wow! Looks like guitar center 😄 nice setup Bolt!