1. Enter to Win one of two Strats we are giving away! An American Pro II Strat HSS and a Squier Classic Vibe Strat. To see the prizes and rules: https://www.strat-talk.com/pages/2020_Fundraiser_giveaway/ To enter: https://www.strat-talk.com/account/upgrades To enter, simply upgrade to silver (1 entry), gold (2 entries), platinum (5 entries), or double platinum supporting membership (10 entries). November 5th is the last day to enter!

Need help Dating a Strat

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Irishman333, Oct 4, 2020.

1. CB91710

CB91710 CB91710 in a Legible Font Double Platinum Supporting Member

A friend I made movies with in Jr. High was involved in that.
    He told me how many retro sci-fi references there were in that video, I don't remember, and every time I watch it, I pick up on a new one I hadn't seen before.

Notice the red pill/blue pill reflection in the sunglasses?

2. Lankytwang

Lankytwang Strat-Talker

Is this the most wandered off topic thread ever??l:rolleyes:
    Hope the OP has all the info he needs.

3. AcrylicSuperman

AcrylicSuperman Strat-O-Master

You could start with flowers and dinner at a classy establishment.

4. Kestrel

Kestrel Strat-Talker Silver Member

I'll go back to the opening post, if the string trees are original it would be mid 80's, these were also used on some MIJ Squiers and when production was transferred Young Chang in Korea they were used on those Squiers, this would be 87ish. So if they're orig and on a MIJ fender it's mid 80's and not lower end at that time, they were better than USA ones for a time.

5. DavidGilmour

DavidGilmour Strat-Talker

first thing you do is buy her some flowers and tell her how beautiful she is.. then you caress her all over paying attention to her neck area.. then you grab her body and pull her close.. then you slowly push your shaft into her.. she will start to moan a bit until warmed up then then you turn the volume up and listen to her scream as you twang her G string..

Scott Baxendale likes this.
  6. Irishman333

Irishman333 New Member!

Well I love that fact that my first post in the forum turned into this. Such a warm welcome. Lol

Tguitarfloyd, Blue Beagle and CB91710 like this.
  7. Zzzzz

Zzzzz Strat-Talker Silver Member

These posts! Ha ha! Just play her something pretty. It's free, simple & thoughtful. Geeez! :p

CB91710 and Lovnmesomestrat like this.
  8. Scott Baxendale

Scott Baxendale Strat-O-Master Gold Supporting Member

“Need Help Dating A Strat”. I hear that on the main drag, next to the NoTell MoTell, in Fullerton Ca. you can pick up a Strat Hoe for $20 for 30 minutes?

9. drp146

drp146 Strat-Talk Member

I'd be interested in where you see them selling for that price. I can't find 80's MIJ Strats selling for that.

10. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Dr. Stratster

You don't usually see many lately ASKING this much....but that's what they have sold for. The thing is, there are several models, some worth more than double what others are. It's all about the specs, if it's a 'standard' or 'reissue', how much it sold for when new, and how they're currently trending.....

ST-357's and ST-362's are never worth over 500 bucks, but MANY MANY people think the one they own is worth 700-800 and try to get that much for it....

11. The Strat Dude

The Strat Dude Posy rules!

Whenever possible put on side one of led Zeppelin IV