New PRS Silver Sky SE shipped!

Black64

Strat-O-Master
Sep 25, 2020
Canada
Congrats man! The stock photos don't do the colour justice.

271618840_1285107695334050_6369584285019559904_n.jpg

TSims1

Most Honored Senior Member
Aug 9, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Well, today should have been NGD…….but the guitar decided to just stop and hang out in Ohio all day yesterday. In fact, I just got an update that it moved to another location…….in Ohio. Lol. It WAS about 9 1/2 hours away this morning at 7am. Now at 10:30 it’s only 9 hours and 10 minutes away!

This sucks. Maybe tomorrow.

guitarface

Nov 11, 2012
New Jersey
Well, today should have been NGD…….but the guitar decided to just stop and hang out in Ohio all day yesterday. In fact, I just got an update that it moved to another location…….in Ohio. Lol. It WAS about 9 1/2 hours away this morning at 7am. Now at 10:30 it’s only 9 hours and 10 minutes away!

Things are doing that lately. My newest amp from a few months ago sat for a couple of days just an hour or two away.

Leofender

Plink... Need a restring!!
Aug 28, 2021
Australia

HNGD Tomorrow! :p

TSims1

Aug 9, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Things are doing that lately. My newest amp from a few months ago sat for a couple of days just an hour or two away.

I know. It’s so frustrating when you’re waiting anxiously like a kid before Christmas! Ah well. I feel lucky to get anything at all anymore. I told my wife recently at a restaurant where we waited forever and were served the incorrect meals after the wait…..”you know what, I’m just gonna eat it. You’re lucky to get anything anywhere these days”. :thumbd:

scole

Strat-Talk Member
Dec 13, 2021
Everett, WA
I ordered a multimeter type tool around New Years & received one update saying is was being shipped on 1/3. No further updates and it was never delivered. Today Amazon asked me to review my purchase. :confused:

Stone

Dec 17, 2019
Mean Streets
Based on Deep dive Analysis, really cant see how its going to be justifiable in buying a SS USA model?? the price difference is Huge for basically the same guitar :eek: