New temporary admission office and ICU

monte merrick

Most Honored Senior Member
I see! We have tons of little critters around here, so if I come across any injured ones, I'll know where to turn for advice 🙂

stratosurf

Strat-O-Master
Nov 28, 2018
Surf City, NY

monte merrick

Most Honored Senior Member
We just love sheetrock...
about 12 years ago my beloved and I were buying some of the stuff at a supply store, and she said to the young doofus clerk, after i'd complained about the rising price (this was immediately after deepwater horizon, which was as good a reason as any to raise the prices of building materials) - she said, "and besides, sheetrock isnt even a word" and the young clerk looked up from the terminal, blinked his eyes a few times, and replied, "uh, sheetrock's a word..."

now if only I had some lath and plaster skills!

nosmo

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 13, 2020
Tir-na Nog'th
I just saw this on CNN. They released a bear who had spent 20 years in a tiny cage at a restaurant as a customer attraction. Unimaginable cruelty at the hands of "civilized" people.

When I was a kid there was a big crap store nearby that had Ivan the gorilla in a cage inside the store for 27 years. We used to see him. Eiven as a small child, I knew this was wrong, and hated seeing him run and slam himself into the bars, and roll around. 27 years in solitary.

Bowmap

I nose a thang or two.
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 23, 2017
Third Door Down
One side gonna be wet? Drywall shortage? or donated? Just trying to figure the two different wall boards.

Looks good so far. You for hire? he he.