NGD - 62 Hot Rod Strat

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Roll Tide, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Roll Tide

Roll Tide New Member!

I just added a Vintage Sunburst to complete my collection. These guitars are so resonant it's crazy. This sunburst is really loud unplugged! It has Rumpelstiltskin Miller's Daughter pick ups. They sound great. A little more articulate especially in positions 2 and 4 than the originals but the factory pups really suit my ears. I plan on leaving the stock pickups in the Green and the White one. It's very cool to go from one guitar to another and the neck be so similar. They feel exactly the same. Thought you guys might like to see all three together. IMG_3754.JPG

JJ119, Erik_C, Kester and 5 others like this.
  2. bluejazzoid

bluejazzoid Strats Amore Silver Member

Nice trio!

Now you need a maple board.:sneaky:

JJ119 likes this.
  3. sonny wolf

sonny wolf Senior Stratmaster

Those are great Strats...I own a Sherwood green one and it is awesome.Nice trio you have!!

4. didger

didger Senior Stratmaster Gold Supporting Member

Oh man, all three flavours of the 62 Hot Rod! Nice! I love the later 60s & 50s Hot Rod models and have several of those, but never got my hands on one of those 62s to try.

5. Intune

Intune Strat-Talker

How nice!!! All these have large necks which I love. Unfortunately I’ve never been able to find one. I did have a 57 hot rod which was really cool sold it years ago for what seemed like pennies and now I’d have to pay triple that to get one, let alone find one!

6. brianlps

brianlps Strat-Talk Member

Congrats those are all spectacular