NGD - boring content alerts

pn8830

Strat-O-Master
Jun 2, 2021
NJ
For quite some time I've been thinking that my life is not complete without a sunburst maple neck Strat. Finding something local turned out to be a tough task but this man was ok with waiting for me while I sell some of my stuff raising the money. Well now i have it, mission accomplished. I really wanted a two color sunburst but that turned out to be a tall order. I'm sure now that my guitar bank is empty one will surface in near future.

20220818_183022.jpg 20220818_183027.jpg 20220818_183037.jpg

nadzab

Play Don't Worry
Silver Member
May 15, 2009
New England
I had the exact same jones for a maple-necked sunburst, and ended up with a 2020 Player that I like a lot more than I expected to. Itch scratched. Yours is a looker, congrats!

Jpaw

New Member!
Jul 16, 2022
Mansfield, CT
For quite some time I've been thinking that my life is not complete without a sunburst maple neck Strat. Finding something local turned out to be a tough task but this man was ok with waiting for me while I sell some of my stuff raising the money. Well now i have it, mission accomplished. I really wanted a two color sunburst but that turned out to be a tall order. I'm sure now that my guitar bank is empty one will surface in near future.

View attachment 585556 View attachment 585557 View attachment 585558
Congratulations!

I’ve been feeling a similar way for quite some time. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a custom made LSL Saticoy, Iced Tea Burst with a roasted maple board. It should be arriving around the end of the year. It’ll actually be the first strat type guitar I’ve owned since my dad bought me a purple Kramer in 96’ 😂.

888jimm

New Member!
Nov 11, 2015
Lomita ca
I had the exact same jones for a maple-necked sunburst, and ended up with a 2020 Player that I like a lot more than I expected to. Itch scratched. Yours is a looker, congrats!
I just bought a 2022 Player HSS ...and its giving my Clapton strat a run for the money. ...:)

Latest posts