NGD Classic Series 50s Fiesta Red

mimmo

Strat-Talker
Mar 15, 2015
Paris
Hi guys,

she finally arrived!
First impressions are really good, I like the vintage style pick ups and the neck is something really special, for sure this is not a Friday guitar.
I am waiting for tomorrow to play it but I feel like I have already bonded with it. It is strange for me, I have always liked strats but never been able to bond with any of them, this one seems just right.

In the past I have owned a PV65, she was a "better" guitar but for whatever reason she didn't speak to me; with this one the play ability is here 100%, at least for my hands. I am very happy and have planned to play just this strat for the next two months, as some of you suggested, in order to really learn to appreciate it, discover all the sound she is capable of and most importantly learn to live with the switch selector's and volume pot's position.

Forgive the quick cell picture, let me introduce my new stratocaster.

20190503_155607.jpg

Cheers.

Ps thanks for all the help I have got with my last thread :)

dante1963

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Apr 28, 2016
St. Louis
Beautiful!

I have the Daphne Blue, and love it. The Fiesta Red was REALLY tempting. it is such a great color.

Enjoy!

mimmo

Strat-Talker
Mar 15, 2015
Paris
Thanks all you guys!
I have always been a tele guy but this strat is really making me salivate and it is the first time :)

Can't wait to put my hands on it tomorrow! :D

Wxman2000

Strat-Talker
Nov 23, 2017
Utah
I had a classic series 50's for many years...daphne blue, but I always wished it were fiesta red. If I get another someday, it's fiesta all the way.

Great guitars though, especially for the price! Enjoy it, you'll bond with that one I'm sure.