NGD : It turned out to be legit! - Surf Green Content!

dreamingstrat

Strat-O-Master
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne, Australia

Oh man! Thats a beauty!! I still really love rosewood than maple! Hehehe.

Here’s a few more I took recently. I corrected the white balance and colors to make it look like what I really see in reality. You can almost pick out the areas where it’s really yellowed!

Probably due to the smoke/nicotine in the bars the previous owner played in.

Untitled by D Y, on Flickr

Stratoskater

Fuzz Meister General
Feb 8, 2011
Naked in NC
Oh man! Thats a beauty!! I still really love rosewood than maple! Hehehe.

Here’s a few more I took recently. I corrected the white balance and colors to make it look like what I really see in reality. You can almost pick out the areas where it’s really yellowed!

Probably due to the smoke/nicotine in the bars the previous owner played in.

Yeah I like rosewood on Strats. Yours looks great with the age. Mine is a new CS aged by them so it hasn’t really changed color at all.

dreamingstrat

Strat-O-Master
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
HNGD! That looks amazing, and seems it plays and sounds as good as it looks! You scored big-time!

Yessir.

i like my necks to have very minimal relief, almost as straight as I can get it, and around 2-2.2mm action at 12th fret.

I finally set it up the way I have on my 330 - my number 1 - And it plays even better. Lol i give credit to the previous owner if he had this worked on by a luthier. It plays amazingly well.

On the sound, i really like the 57/62’s in any strat, so i know i already have “the” sound I want. Hehehe

dreamingstrat

Strat-O-Master
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Used it live today!

Looks like I’m gonna keep it!! Amazing playing guitar, and the neck is super! No numbness and pain on my hand after long periods.

The Baja telecaster, although also soft V, can be a bit tiresome to play for extended periods. This one is nice!!

Latest posts