NGD - My first Charvel!

davidrf

Strat-O-Master
Dec 27, 2010
Italy
Very cool!!! How does the fit and finish compare with a Fender American Standard/Professional? I'm thinking about getting one myself.
Well it is more or less on par I guess. Some things better (the frets are awesome, as you can see) and some things a bit worse. Overall it's the best mexican made guitar I've ever owned on that regard.

diogoguitar

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 2, 2012
Northwest US
Well it is more or less on par I guess. Some things better (the frets are awesome, as you can see) and some things a bit worse. Overall it's the best mexican made guitar I've ever owned on that regard.
Gotcha, I'm trying to gauge how it would "feel" when playing it. I have a Jackson around the same price range (Pro series). The bolt-on are made in mexico and the neck through are MII. It was my first non MIJ or MIA I've bought and was quite impressed with the overall fit/finish (way better than the fender MIMs I played).

Judging by what I see from the posts online, seems like this Charvel should feel about the same as these newer Pro Series Jackson? .. (maybe?).