NGD - People either love or hate these lol

ajb1965

Old Enough to Know Better
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Just arrived today :) 2020 Fender HM Strat Reissue!

Total impulse buy I know lol. The guy at N Stuff even dropped a hundred off when he found a small dent on the horn.

I'm supposed to be working today so I've only played it for about 10 minutes.

It was in tune and the FR appears pretty stable. Flat radius and thinner neck but can still sound like a Strat.

I just wish I still had my 80's hair. Well, any hair would make me happy lol

IMG_1683.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1

FrieAsABird

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 18, 2020
Germany
Just arrived today :) Total impulse buy I know lol. The guy at N Stuff even dropped a hundred off when he found a small dent on the horn.

I'm supposed to be working today so I've only played it for about 10 minutes.

It was in tune and the FR appears pretty stable. Flat radius and thinner neck but can still sound like a Strat.

I just wish I still had my 80's hair. Well, any hair would make me happy lol

View attachment 514019
Whoa, that thing screams! I dig it, congrats. Not my Favorite Color, but it works on this one. Time to start a 80s cover band I guess :p

ajb1965

Old Enough to Know Better
Gold Supporting Member
Silver Member
Love it! Is that extra mini-toggle to split the humbucker? Mind telling us about what you paid?

Yes it splits the bridge pup. I paid $799 and it came with a Rhino case (never heard of nor can I find info on) that's basically a rebranded Gator GCELEC. One of those lightweight rigid foam cases. Definitely not a throw away.

I think it was a fair price. People are tryna get $900+ for them on Reverb but the average sell price for the last 10 was $800.

TimJ

Strat-O-Master
Aug 5, 2012
London
I’m neither a lover nor a hater - was big into superstrats back in the day but I prefer less hot-rodded guitars now, I don’t deny my past though.

Besides, Greg Howe got some great noises out of these things once upon a time.

Latest posts