NGD - Worst guitar I’ve ever bought

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Stratoskater, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMB

TIMB Strat-O-Master

Wow ! I’m glad I only buy cheap guitars. I don’t have these issues.

Paperback Rocker and Morf2540 like this.
  2. Stratwrangler

Stratwrangler Senior Stratmaster

So thats why I keep getting thrown out of appliance stores then :p

Violeiro, Guy Named Sue and s5tuart like this.
  3. Stratoskater

Stratoskater Fuzz Meister General Strat-Talk Supporter

I'm talking about electric guitars:

26 Strats
    2 Teles (Since I did not keep the AO 60's)
    2 Les Pauls
    1 ES 335
    2 PRS

That's 33. If you want to add acoustics then were at a nice even 40:

5 Martins
    2 Taylors (after returning the 714 for the 814 and the 814 for the 914)

And it's not about wining, it's about you being a snarky little troll. But you keep buying all your expensive Fenders while being to afraid (per your post when I asked you to post a clip of the AO 50's you got) to post some of your playing since you are clearly a hack who just collects guitars and can't play a lick. You are not a musician, you are a guitar collector who likes to post his pictures of his crap on forums to make others think he is a musician. You contribute nothing to this forum except pics of your new guitars and recycled opinions from internet forums. God this place was so much better before you joined.

4. Guy Named Sue

Guy Named Sue Censored Strat-Talk Supporter

5. Violeiro

Violeiro Strat-Talker Strat-Talk Supporter

You trolled every thread I started and now you are crying about it?

You "bought" 26 strats, unboxed 26 strats, did your "setup" on 26 strats... and you are saying that you like playing more than working on guitars? that is HILARIOUS...all the time spent with a magnifying glass to find something wrong with these 26 guitars are times you could be playing...

If you had two guitars and took the time to make them nice the way you want, you would've saved a WHOLE more time than doing the work above... LOL..

AND you are correct, I suck playing, never misrepresented that fact...but I don't go round telling bs stories like you.... ;)

This returning thing has a name - OCD! I am willing to bet there was NOTHING wrong with these guitars, maybe a swirl under a magnifying glass...:thumbd:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Biddlin likes this.
  6. Stratoskater

Stratoskater Fuzz Meister General Strat-Talk Supporter

I bought 26 Strats over 8 years. For the first 5 years I was buying mostly used and they took quite a lot of time to setup and fix issues with. Then three years ago I decided to only buy new guitars. Since then the whole setup process that was needed was turning the saddle screws to get the action to where I like and on maybe a guitar or two turning the truss rod an eight or quarter turn. I can do that in all of 5-10 minuets. I have never had a guitar with a finish issue, if it did have one I would not buy it so I never look at guitars under a magnifying glass. I get one, set up the action and relief to my liking and play it. If it buzzes excessively or rattles then it goes back, that is it. This does not take long so I am not sure why you think it's a lot of time spent, maybe you are slow as hell setting up a guitar but more likely you probably can't even do your own setups.

Your comments are clearly just butt hurt from me "insulting" your precious AO 60's line you seem to love so much. I could care less what you think about my attitude towards guitars that buzz and rattle. I'd much rather be OCD about that than a little hack wannabe who buys expensive guitars and sucks at playing guitar. You are nothing more than a poser who thinks he's so awesome online getting likes for his CS guitars but then sits there all sad cause he can't play them worth a spit. You should spend some of that money you put into CS and Wildwood special and get a damn teacher and learn how to play your instrument.

You're a waste of this planets oxygen, now get your worthless little poser butt off to the cornfield.

valvestate likes this.
  7. Biddlin

Biddlin Senior Stratmaster

Sorry for your experience(s). Some people just seem to have bad luck with mail order guitars. If that were my experience, I think I'd deal with shops that have a good tech on staff and buy in person so that the guitar is set to my standards and preferences.

Stratoskater and Morf2540 like this.
  8. Violeiro

LOL...nice...love your ability to express your feelings... LOL

btw, I only have one AO 60's left and it is going for sale...getting another CS ;)

love your BS excuses on your posts... keep them coming, entertaining for sure :thumb:

9. Stratwrangler

Just one nice Cs or wildwood would do me. But then I always have been a three guitar max kinda guy, down to one tele now until I find a strat I like or can afford , I might hold out though for the silver sky se when it inevitably come s out in a year or so.

Stratoskater likes this.
  10. Violeiro

That is what I am going for...One Strat CS and one Tele CS. My AOs and the Wildwood are going to go...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

11. Stratwrangler

I do like the wild wood specs and models they bring out to rich for my blood unfortunately, my old man has a 59/62 that one day I will inherit but not in any rush obviously, so not many other strats do it for me feel and sound wise , I had a lovely classic player that was a real nice guitar in its own right ,until some knob stole it from my car.
    The strat i was using I gave to my son as he got quite attached to it so I said have it so I'm currently strat less.

Stratoskater likes this.
  12. Violeiro

No doubt, the Wildwood Strat is AMAZING...only reason I am letting these go is I don't want to keep guitars around just for the sake of keeping them. I have settled on two acoustics, one strat, on tele, and after I sell the others I have I am getting a LP...

I might take a class and learn to play them... I learned how to do basic set up, or take to a pro, without having to keep returning to get a "perfect" one (without swirl marks...:D)... figure 26 guitars x 10 minutes to get out of the box and do a hack job setting up - 260 minutes...wow...that is over four hours that could be used for setting up properly and playing the instrument :D

13. Stratwrangler

Dont drag me into your argument cheers lol, its up to you what you buy or do if you can why not I say.
    Yeah one day when my boys are grown up I'd like one of each a tele , strat , Lester, sg and a Martin acoustic for sofa noodling.
    Until then my tele will do until my next strat , I do need another strat badly just always something else comes up First you know how it is sometimes.

14. Violeiro

lol...cheers!

Stratwrangler likes this.
  15. nutball73

nutball73 Senior Stratmaster

Stratwrangler likes this.
  16. Stratwrangler

17. Stratwrangler

Thread Status: