NGD Yamaha FS TA built in reverb and chorus what?

Discussion in 'Acoustic Soundboard' started by pwhite, Nov 3, 2018.

1. pwhite

pwhite Strat-O-Master

I have had my FS TA for about 3 weeks now. I made the mistake of stopping in GC the day of my grandsons birthday and I have been looking for another acoustic but the 3 I had already were Dread sized and wanted something different. I was looking for a Guild OM240E but there were none in stock. I have a really nice acoustic and was just looking for a different size to see if I liked it so I tried a bunch of guitars but the Yamaha Transacoustic technology is just really cool, if you have never seen or heard it in person you should try one. I had never heard of it until that day, I purchased the floor model and when I got home that night were my glasses were I could actually inspect the guitar I found a crack in the neck, I returned it the next day and was offered a refund but since I like the guitar I decided to wait for another one to be shipped and got the standard 10% discount and a free set of strings for my troubles.
    If you get a chance check them out they 2 lines the FS TA I got is in the lower range still a nice guitar and the tech in them is just crazy.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    jrbirdman and LPTyler like this.
  2. Deathray

Deathray Senior Stratmaster

I played one in a shop before buying my Yamaha, very cool indeed. I love my Yammy! I ended up with an LJ16. It’s my favorite guitar.

3. jrbirdman

jrbirdman Senior Stratmaster Platinum Supporting Member Silver Member

Went into my local music store today looking for a all hog (top too) guitar and ended up taking one of these TA's home with me.
    This thing is really worth a serious look.

4. dvqc1

dvqc1 Strat-Talker

I've always love Yamaha guitars, both acoustic and electric. I rarely play an acoustic and currently don't have one but after seeing this I am tempted to get one.