Join Strat-Talk Today

Nogd epiphone dr212

Discussion in 'Other Guitar Discussion' started by jed mac, Jun 26, 2019.

1. jed mac

jed mac Strat-Talk Member

So yeah it's a new old new gear day. Let me explain. I had my first job out of school in 2010 and I bought my self my first new acoustic. I remember me and my mom going into the back room and looking for a budget 12 string and we found this little epiphone 12 string. I had a good three or four years with it and I sold it to a friend for basically what I bought it for since it was like new. She had me string it up like a 6 string lol so she could learn. Well it sat in her closet for years untouched . On Thursday I saw her for the first time since March and she asked if I had a 6 string lying around and I did. So i ended up trading my Taylor 810 for it... lol not . I ended up trading a only beater i got for the beach i paid $50 for it. So i think i did good.
    And it still looks to be in good shape. Now to get the rest of the string pegs lol. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

2. jed mac

jed mac Strat-Talk Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.