NTD - finally delivered

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by SoulSurfer, Sep 23, 2021.

1. SoulSurfer

SoulSurfer Strat-O-Master

Model 3 Dual Motor, Long Range, AWD, finally got delivered. Unlike any car I ever owned. Even my last two Chevy Volts, don’t compare. Quicker than my heavily modded Corvette when I had it.

35F910E6-CD83-4CF4-8342-348034846624.jpeg 680455AB-C3F6-40E0-A260-A887AD86D62E.jpeg BDBF5A89-DA26-4F38-B7D8-6E9637851154.jpeg

2. RPKennedy

RPKennedy Senior Stratmaster Platinum Supporting Member

Nice color, nice wheels, love the black shadowline trim on the new ones. Glad you didn't opt for the white interior.

valor19 likes this.
  3. valor19

valor19 Strat-O-Master

My buddy daily drives a model S. Ridiculously quick because of the instant torque. He is supposed to pick up his model S plaid soon. Maybe in October? Not sure. He has it on order but not sure when he actually gets it. Been thinking about a model 3 performance for myself. Digging yours in that shade of red.

*He also has deposit down for Tesla roadster. If it ever makes it to production.

4. SoulSurfer

I’m not even a “red-car-guy”, but SHWIMBO (She Whom I Must Be Obeying) wanted it, so it made it in that Color, so it made for an easier “sell”.

fattboyzz and valor19 like this.
  5. SoulSurfer

While I liked the Performance version, it comes at a cost of range to go from 0-60 in 4.4 seconds to 3.3 seconds. I preferred the greater range. I opted for the larger wheels to get that more agressive look.

valor19 likes this.
  6. valor19

valor19 Strat-O-Master

Oh, I fully understand that. I'm willing to sacrifice range for the little quicker 0-60 but I also never go anywhere to be honest. I work from home and usually only go out to get groceries or run to the hardware store. And lately I just take my motorbike. If I actually had a life and actually went out I might opt for the version with more range.

SoulSurfer likes this.
  7. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Senior Stratmaster

Congrats !

8. cranky

cranky Senior Stratmaster

SoulSurfer likes this.
  9. SoulSurfer

The tech is brilliant. I did not get the Performance model so clearance is actually better than my Volt ever was. It even has a Slip mode for when in snow. I’m not a truck person but also believe that Rivian and the Lightening are real game-changers.