OCD or Lovepedal Eternity?

thaus

Most Honored Senior Member
Jul 6, 2007
London Canada
Any of you guys have experience with either one or both? I had an OCD (traded) and just traded for a lovepedal but have actually never heard one (other than online reviews!). Would love to hear opinions!

thaus

Jul 6, 2007
London Canada
Yes, the OCD was great! I am hoping the eternity is as good. It seems to be a clean boost as well..........

thaus

Jul 6, 2007
London Canada
Well, let's hope it's as good as the OCD! I miss that pedal and have a feeling that it will be back!! I too liked the AC/DC tones when plugging in my SG. But everything I have read and heard (online) about the Eternity is good.

Not a robot

Strat-Talk Member
Sep 23, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I've had no experience with the Eternity, but I can tell you that I LOVE my OCD! Especially if using an 18v adapter. My "minimalist" loadout is a TU tuner > OCD MXR Carbon Copy > AC15.

thaus

Jul 6, 2007
London Canada
The Eternity series in Lovepedals is great, amazing really. Which Eternity pedal are you getting?

I am expecting the white E6 but one of the problems with the eternity is the number of versions!! Try reading up on the topic and be prepared for a lot of confusion!!

fatstratdeluxed

Strat-O-Master
Aug 5, 2009
Alabama
I am expecting the white E6 but one of the problems with the eternity is the number of versions!! Try reading up on the topic and be prepared for a lot of confusion!!

Ha yeah man there is alot of confusion with all the different versions! If it makes you feel any better, Richard Fortus made the Lovepedal Eternity his overdrive pedal. Says it's "Heads and tails above everything else!" What an endorsement... I know I'm gonna add a few Lovepedals to my pedalboard.

thaus

Jul 6, 2007
London Canada
Well, just when it was safe to go online, I've snagged another OCDv.4 locally! Couldn't say no to $110........so now I'll suddenly be burdened with 2 OD pedals!! Will be interesting to hear them side by side.........

fatstratdeluxed

Strat-O-Master
Aug 5, 2009
Alabama
Well, just when it was safe to go online, I've snagged another OCDv.4 locally! Couldn't say no to $110........so now I'll suddenly be burdened with 2 OD pedals!! Will be interesting to hear them side by side.........

That's gonna sound great! Let me know how they sound side by side!