Join Strat-Talk Today

Online shopping carts ....

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Miotch, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Miotch

Miotch Senior Stratmaster

Was going through the thread on stimulus checks and saw a couple of posts that led me to decide to create this one.

Does anyone else put things you want in and out of online shopping carts repeatedly because you just can't pull the trigger?

OR, go to buy something on Amazon (or wherever) and end up buying something your wife/husband/child has previously put in the shopping cart, but forgot to remove?

I've put things in and out of a shopping cart so many times with indecision, I've probably crashed Amazon's server at some point. And I've been in a hurry and bought things at least twice that my wife previously put in the cart but decided not to buy and didn't remove.

The internet is great for me endlessly researching purchases, but has probably significantly worsened my indecision tendencies. I've researched myself out of every buying things many, many times. Probably for the best, as it was clearly a "want" and not a "need" or I would have completed a transaction.

Stratafied and 3bolt79 like this.
  2. Nick Evans

Nick Evans Senior Stratmaster

I put things in the wish list,
    Or watch list.

Miotch, Guitar_RN_75, 3bolt79 and 2 others like this.
  3. sam_in_cali

sam_in_cali Scream for me Strat-Talk! Strat-Talk Supporter

I mainly use wish lists for stuff like that. I dont put anything in a cart that I don't intend to buy at some point. I put little things like strings and picks in my amazon cart for periods of time and they will sit there until my wife finishes her shopping and completes the order.

Miotch, Nick Evans and 3bolt79 like this.
  4. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Most Honored Senior Member

I use the wish list, honestly it isn't full of guitar gear but is however full of RC gear...

Miotch and 3bolt79 like this.
  5. RoyC

RoyC Strat-O-Master

I put things in the cart, when I have chosen everything I go through the cart, pick the best one and delete the rest.

Miotch likes this.
  6. spellcaster

spellcaster Strat-Talker

No, but I always seem to get one of those online carts with a wobbly wheel......

7. Miotch

Miotch Senior Stratmaster

That deserves a double "like"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.