Paint or polish?

Hendrixlvr

Strat-O-Master
Jul 8, 2016
Mississauga
2968AAE7-4C7F-4906-A43D-3F85A29BBD1A.jpeg 80C38CA7-BEC4-45C2-8410-E605CDF274D9.jpeg Hey folks! Looking for opinions. I bought one of those cheap Wish “Klones” and I’m making it “unique”. I’ve stripped all the paint off and discovered it’s aluminum, and now I’m debating whether or not to paint. I’m going to be putting some sort of printed decal if I paint it, or I’ll laser etch the decal on if I polish.

I’ve started to polish it and I think it’ll look pretty slick once I get the final sand and polish done on it, but I’m not sure this is the best route to go for a pedal....

thoughts?

Heavyriff

Senior Stratmaster
Jul 8, 2019
NE PA
View attachment 472894 View attachment 472895 Hey folks! Looking for opinions. I bought one of those cheap Wish “Klones” and I’m making it “unique”. I’ve stripped all the paint off and discovered it’s aluminum, and now I’m debating whether or not to paint. I’m going to be putting some sort of printed decal if I paint it, or I’ll laser etch the decal on if I polish.

I’ve started to polish it and I think it’ll look pretty slick once I get the final sand and polish done on it, but I’m not sure this is the best route to go for a pedal....

thoughts?
Polish....

Latest posts