Perfect strats

Groovey

Dr. Stratster
Nov 17, 2016
WV. USA
I didn't know you had one of those too! Is your case all beat up? Seems like there was some issue with those silver coverings. Most of the ones I've seen haven't held up well.

Not the one with the silver case. I think that was the 60th Anniversary. Those are more true to ‘54 specs. The Anniversary Commemorative is a’54 with modern appointments, tweed case. 90D6AAD8-47FE-415A-B258-67F2B55F814C.png

LawFlow

Strat-Talker
Feb 24, 2019
Oklahoma
2015 would be my call, is there any difference between the 2?
There should be no difference. Mine is a 2014 with Fat 50's. I can't think of any updates except for strap locks. I dropped it 3 times with lucky catches. Probably bad straps, but taking no chance.

retrobob

Strat-Talker
Aug 6, 2021
california
Like you Lonn,
I have one Strat model that absolutely fits me perfect, the Fender HRR Strat. I like this model so much I've collected 11 mates to it, all set up the same, all with the same pickups, but not all the same colors.
I can pick up any one of these guitars, plug it into my amp and they sound and feel exactly the same with out tweeting any amp settings. I like the conformity of these guitars, having them all the same makes changes/backups easy, to me that's priceless.
Actually, I have modified a few by restoring and painting them, no other mods. Lol, I do enough of that for other people..

Torvald

Senior Stratmaster
May 3, 2019
Northwest
My American standard Sonic Blue body with the USACG soft v maple neck ss frets and Antiquity Surfers is darn close. Can't imagine anything I'd do to it.

NHFlyCaster

Strat-Talker
Feb 16, 2020
NH
Was going to say a Jimmie Vaughan Strat, but umm, the trem arm wouldn't screw in, and I bought a new trem block. Not perfect after all.

Kestrel

Strat-Talker
Silver Member
Sep 25, 2017
Northants England
My two 89 Strat Plus's are my only Strats that have never been altered, apart from doing a quick set-up they are like they have just left the Factory, all my other Strats are what I have put together are based on the Strat Plus with a few tweaks.

Latest posts