For Sale Pete Eastgrove Stratocaster Pickups set - '59 style

bluejazzoid

Strats Amore
Silver Member
Aug 14, 2009
Southeast USA
Eastgrove '59 Strat Set - $75

These are a new/unused set of '59 flavored Strat pickups handwound by Pete Eastgrove, with A5 magnets, Formvar wire (DCR noted on the bottoms) and taped coils for protection. Pete winds as good as anyone I've bought from over the years, with top-notch components & quality, and sells at fair prices. A couple pics:

Tulnv00.png

pwxTJJT.png

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

crawdaddy

Most Honored Senior Member
Feb 11, 2010
Valley o Sun
Eastgrove '59 Strat Set - $80

These are a new/unused set of '59 flavored Strat pickups handwound by Pete Eastgrove, with A5 magnets, Formvar wire (DCR noted on the bottoms) and taped coils for protection. Pete winds as good as anyone I've bought from over the years, with top-notch components & quality, and sells at fair prices. A couple pics:

Tulnv00.png

pwxTJJT.png

Thanks for looking!
Such a novel idea.....putting P/U information on the P/U for future peoples....I wonder if this ever occured to Fender??? :):)

I like that...Best of Luck with the Sale

bblooz

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 24, 2014
Michigan
Actually it appears he has listed 6.x HF, which leads me to believe he is measuring the inductance of the coil in Henrys. It looks like there's some wax on one of the leads. Are these potted as well?

bluejazzoid

Strats Amore
Silver Member
Aug 14, 2009
Southeast USA
Actually it appears he has listed 6.x HF, which leads me to believe he is measuring the inductance of the coil in Henrys. It looks like there's some wax on one of the leads. Are these potted as well?
Yes, they are potted (unless ordered specifically unpotted, Pete pots all his pickups). And the DCR readings for these with my multimeter are just under the number on the backs (like 5.9, 5.9, and 6.0 ~ negligible with temp diff).