Picked up a couple today

Lonn

Mod Admin
Staff member
Jul 6, 2014
Carmel IN
Very nice relic Tele and an Epi LP Standard Pro. I've been chasing the Tele for about 5-6 weeks and finally got together with the guy today. The LP fell into my lap at the last minute and I was able to meet both guys at the same time. The Tele has a Real Life Relics body, All Parts TRO-C neck, Fender PV64 pickups. Fender hardware. The guitar was put together by........ The guy I bought if from custom ordered it about 4 years ago but just never bonded with it, I paid less than half what he had in it. The LP Standard popped up in FB yesterday for a silly low price that I couldn't pass. Neither needs anything other than fresh strings. I'll polish the rest too but they don't even really need setups. It's been a good day.

esJoKA0.jpg a4nE8Ha.jpg 0AHUEHm.jpg QE8DL8F.jpg WYRYulc.jpg jhthekq.jpg OJEjGO1.jpg JjNlHQX.jpg

StratUp

Dr. Stratster
Sep 5, 2020
Altered States
That Tele is a beauty. Keeping it?

I have to study the Epi LP market a bit more. There's a couple dozen for sale locally at any given point but I've never studied the local market enough to know what's worth grabbing for a flip. Most are bolt-on but there's a share of set-neck too. I don't need another LP for my own use but I'm sure there's money to be made to push into something I do "need".

Lonn

Mod Admin
Staff member
Jul 6, 2014
Carmel IN
Thanks. Moving the Epiphone in about an hour. Only paid $250 with the case so I’m passing it along at a good price too.