Pie for Breakfast

stormsedge

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 7, 2012
East Tennessee, USA
We had family over this year breaking the two year dry spell. Mrs was so excited. The list of attendees remained in flux up until about the time folks went home yesterday. We ended up with 18 feasters...with food for 25 or more.

This AM I had cranberry pie (from three pieces I squirrelled away), and now I am having the first piece from two untouched pumpkin pies. (Lucky for me I found someone last night to take an untouched apple pie).

I am going to have to let my guitar straps out a bit:whistling:.

fattboyzz

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 24, 2017
Newnan ,Ga.
We had family over this year breaking the two year dry spell. Mrs was so excited. The list of attendees remained in flux up until about the time folks went home yesterday. We ended up with 18 feasters...with food for 25 or more.

This AM I had cranberry pie (from three pieces I squirrelled away), and now I am having the first piece from two untouched pumpkin pies. (Lucky for me I found someone last night to take an untouched apple pie).

20211125_130137.jpg

I had 2 pieces of cheesecake for bfast at 5am ;)

Chont

Dr. Stratster
Sep 25, 2012
In a van down by the river

A cup of coffee and a slice of apple pie the next morning while the house is still quiet is a much loved tradition of mine.

abnormaltoy

Mouth draggin' knuckle breather
Apr 28, 2013
Tucson

Once you start making your own life, as an adult...pie or cake for breakfast is a must on occasion.

Last edited: