Princeton Chorus Owners UNITE!!

Machew

Strat-Talker
May 18, 2021
USA
Decided I wanted a small SS practice amp and this was my first amp in 1988. I sold mine about a year ago and always regretted it. This one is a bit newer and has the black knobs, mine had the red. It's a great little clean amp I can take out and not worry about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220809-134638_craigslist.jpg
    Screenshot_20220809-134638_craigslist.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

dirocyn

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 20, 2018
Murfreesboro, TN
I've got one I'd sell for that. I haven't used it much since I started buying tube amps.

Honestly they are great sounding little amps, as long as you stay on the clean channel. The distorted channel is not my cuppa, but that's what pedals are for.

Machew

Strat-Talker
May 18, 2021
USA
Took me about 6 months on CL to find one reasonably priced and in excellent condition.

4wotitswurth

Strat-Talker
Oct 31, 2020
Texas
Have one… black knob version, I bought it new, I think around 1993 or 4, back plate says made in the USA, it came from Sam Ash. Wouldn’t part with it, I like both the clean and overdriven sound. Only thing I replaced was the reverb tank after it traveled with me overseas and needed replacing. Oh and the input socket, which is soldered to a pc board, and was damaged when I pulled too hard on the guitar cable...

6stringslacker

Strat-Talker
Apr 2, 2022
USA
They are cool and easy to cart around.

I picked one up for $100 (owner wanted to move it, along with the $1700 guitar I purchased).

Machew

Strat-Talker
May 18, 2021
USA
Just finished playing it. I like the reverb and the chorus. I dont care for channel 2. I just grabbed my Vertex SSS pedal and will see how that goes.