Join Strat-Talk Today

PSA: The Vault - strange guitars from Music Man cleanout going on now

Discussion in 'Other Guitar Discussion' started by vid1900, Nov 7, 2019 at 2:35 PM.

1. vid1900

vid1900 Most Honored Senior Member

Anything else I can do to help out with the divorce, you just let me know.

Bob the builder likes this.
  2. Bcorig

Bcorig Strat-O-Master Strat-Talk Supporter

Axis is the only EB body that appeals to me.

3. axejock

axejock Senior Stratmaster

Boy, you are an accommodating guy! After my Axis purchase, my wife will through me out and I'll need a place to pitch my tent.....how about your backyard? Of course I will need power for the amp out there and the axe is so loud the neighbors might get a bit annoyed, but I'm sure you can handle it!!

4. vid1900

vid1900 Most Honored Senior Member

I can sleep through just about anything, but I'm not sure my next door neighbor, the county sheriff, would be as accommodating.

But if you are serious, there is a 1950s era bomb shelter on my property that could be cleared out and made livable. It's got a 40 amp service and some sort of generator that I've never looked into.

I always wanted to make a real reverb chamber out of it, but never found the time.

5. axejock

axejock Senior Stratmaster

50's bomb shelters are cool! My brother had one in California on the lot of his first house down there. It would probably be worth about $1 mil by itself today!!
    Anyway, I'll stow your offer under the "consequences of GAS gone amok, and remedies there-of". Of course I would expect the shelter to be fully refurbished and updated with all of the modern conveniences like a porta potty and total soundproofing to keep the sheriff off my a**!

vid1900 likes this.
  6. bsman

bsman Strat-Talker

Man, the figure on some of those necks is wood-inducing!

vid1900 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.