Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Warmoth.com darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Ron Kirn’s Holiday Guitars

Discussion in 'Non-Fender S-Type Guitar Forum' started by JulianH, Nov 30, 2017.

1. JulianH

JulianH Strat-Talk Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Virginia
    Hey guys, Ive been checking Ron’s site every few days for his annual holiday sale. My first Kirn was a holiday buy and I saved about $400. Im always curious to see the extra guitars he made for the year. I dont think he sleeps. Anyway, they are up.
    Few strats, bunch of teles and a jazzmaster that is gas city.
    http://www.ronkirn.com/shop-1

2. Dadocaster

Dadocaster Most Honored Senior Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Ya know, I am not the type to spend loads of money, I would rather have a half dozen cheap guitars that one fine one, but I can't help but look at those prices and think "those guitars on his sale are priced very reasonably considering his reputation and what I would expect from one of his guitars based on his personality as shown here."

Seem like a heck of a deal.

Mansonienne likes this.

3. irie

irie Strat-Talker

Jul 15, 2014
    Orange County, CA
    That shell pink strat is calling my name, must resist....

jofish and ZlurkCorzDog like this.

4. StillAlive&Well

StillAlive&Well Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Oct 4, 2014
    Frog, Texas
    Those are some fine looking guitars.
    I'm with Irie on that shell pink Strat.

5. Deebs3

Deebs3 Strat-O-Master

Jul 10, 2014
    Australia
    Those teles are the shizz, if I was in the US I'd get one.

6. JulianH

JulianH Strat-Talk Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Virginia
    I own one like the shell pink strat. Same neck, but ash with sienna burst and lockers instead of the vintage tuners. Its the guitar I play the most. Ive had it a year and its starting to relic just a bit. The finish is a bit lighter, and frets are wearing a bit cause I play it so much. Its the brown burst that comes up first on his page. Everything about it is perfect it will do a mean sultans of swing the man can wind a pickup lemme tell you. I was a bit skeptical of the vintage radius, but its so easy to bend I think it all comes down to setup and how well its made. It doesnt fret out on me. It still smells like nitro man I love that guitar.
    Heres my 3 amigos and I gotta find room for the thinline! Was cloudy when he took the photo but its vintage white like the others he made for the sale.

Attached Files:

Mansonienne likes this.

7. midwestfisherma

midwestfisherma Strat-O-Master

Nov 27, 2011
    MI
    Numbers 1029 and 1030 are super cool!

8. Highway Star

Highway Star Strat-Talker

Awesome guitars. Why would anyone buy a new Fender when you can get something like that in the same price range :thumb: