Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

Ron Kirn’s Holiday Guitars

Discussion in 'Non-Fender S-Type Guitar Forum' started by JulianH, Nov 30, 2017.

1. JulianH

JulianH Strat-Talk Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Virginia
    Hey guys, Ive been checking Ron’s site every few days for his annual holiday sale. My first Kirn was a holiday buy and I saved about $400. Im always curious to see the extra guitars he made for the year. I dont think he sleeps. Anyway, they are up.
    Few strats, bunch of teles and a jazzmaster that is gas city.
    http://www.ronkirn.com/shop-1

2. Dadocaster

Dadocaster Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

Ya know, I am not the type to spend loads of money, I would rather have a half dozen cheap guitars that one fine one, but I can't help but look at those prices and think "those guitars on his sale are priced very reasonably considering his reputation and what I would expect from one of his guitars based on his personality as shown here."

Seem like a heck of a deal.

Mansonienne likes this.

3. irie

irie Strat-Talker

Jul 15, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    That shell pink strat is calling my name, must resist....

jofish and ZlurkCorzDog like this.

4. StillAlive&Well

StillAlive&Well Senior Stratmaster Strat-Talk Supporter

Oct 4, 2014
    Frog, Texas
    Those are some fine looking guitars.
    I'm with Irie on that shell pink Strat.

5. Deebs3

Deebs3 Strat-O-Master

Jul 10, 2014
    Australia
    Those teles are the shizz, if I was in the US I'd get one.

6. JulianH

JulianH Strat-Talk Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Virginia
    I own one like the shell pink strat. Same neck, but ash with sienna burst and lockers instead of the vintage tuners. Its the guitar I play the most. Ive had it a year and its starting to relic just a bit. The finish is a bit lighter, and frets are wearing a bit cause I play it so much. Its the brown burst that comes up first on his page. Everything about it is perfect it will do a mean sultans of swing the man can wind a pickup lemme tell you. I was a bit skeptical of the vintage radius, but its so easy to bend I think it all comes down to setup and how well its made. It doesnt fret out on me. It still smells like nitro man I love that guitar.
    Heres my 3 amigos and I gotta find room for the thinline! Was cloudy when he took the photo but its vintage white like the others he made for the sale.

Attached Files:

Mansonienne likes this.

7. midwestfisherma

midwestfisherma Senior Stratmaster

Nov 27, 2011
    MI
    Numbers 1029 and 1030 are super cool!

8. Highway Star

Highway Star Former Member

Apr 22, 2016
    Who knows?
    Awesome guitars. Why would anyone buy a new Fender when you can get something like that in the same price range :thumb: