Sabbadius - Tiny Vibes

Discussion in 'The Effect effect' started by CigBurn, Aug 21, 2021.

1. CigBurn

CigBurn Total Hack

Well it looks like the choices for vibe pedals is getting even bigger. Two new smaller vibes, designed after a 68 and a 69 are in the offing. A slightly smaller form factor and a side mounted wheel for speed control make it interesting.

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/sabbadius-electronics-tiny-vibe

The 68 -

The 69

As usual video demos leave a lot to be desired, kind of like going to a restaurant and eating the actual menu.

Stratoskater, circles and Electgumbo like this.
  2. Electgumbo

Electgumbo Not Of This Earth

I’m no expert but his Fillmore East one is the most Jimi one I’ve hear in a long time. I was looking at these as a backup… trying to get this board together so the Funky Vibe has a permanent home… I build my own speed control pedal using that Korg housing…
    C4ECEF29-711B-4DDE-8401-CC72F48A90A5.jpeg

CigBurn likes this.
  3. CigBurn

CigBurn Total Hack

Yeah.. I know youtube demos are kind of hit and miss, but everything I've heard from your funky-vibe seems overall better sounding to me than the Tiny-vibes.

Electgumbo likes this.
  4. Electgumbo

Electgumbo Not Of This Earth

Well the Fillmore version cost $100 more then the 68 or 69… it’s some crazy combination of parts from both… and it’s the one that sounded the most correct to me… so once your in for 5 way not go 6 and get what you really want and be done with it… I post my Drybell and it sold in less then a hour locality so I made some of the money back… I got 3 Deja Vibes to sell also. Just to lazy to post them. RJ Ronquillo demo of the Fillmore East version sold me… and mine sounds just like the demo…

CigBurn and Stratoskater like this.
  5. Stratoskater

Stratoskater Fuzz Meister General

Sweet!

Electgumbo likes this.