Saturday Night Archives Episode 1

El Gobernador

fezz parka
Apr 21, 2011
Nunyo, BZ
Been diggin'.

I once told @Dadocaster that I could sing Tangled Up In Blue all the way through. I think I blah blah'd a word or two.

My old actual band Keg Rocket live at the Highland Park VFW. @Oldiemurphy probably played there BITD. He played everyplace else I played at. LoL

By this time we were just a three piece. I played a 6120 through a tweed Deluxe and AC15 at the time.

It's long...it's Dylan...but it's worth it for the solo at the end. And to hear all the verses.

Bcorig

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2018
Somewhere in the 909
Been diggin'.

I once told @Dadocaster that I could sing Tangled Up In Blue all the way through. I think I blah blah'd a word or two.

My old actual band Keg Rocket live at the Highland Park VFW. @Oldiemurphy probably played there BITD. He played everyplace else I played at. LoL

By this time we were just a three piece. I played a 6120 through a tweed Deluxe and AC15 at the time.

It's long...it's Dylan...but it's worth it for the solo at the end. And to hear all the verses.

I would never have considered that interpretation but after 10 bars I got it and thought “I’m in!”
Tasty guitar work sir.
That must have been fun!!