Saw Yngwie on sunday night and he still has it , check out the pic

Mongoose

Strat-Talk Member
Jan 1, 2022
Myrtle Beach Sc
If it was really 115DB, you'll regret this when you lose your hearing, it's a serious heath hazard. I wish I had listened to people who warned me about this several decades ago but I was young & stupid. Assuming that you are still young, don't be stupid like I was. Look after your ears, you ain't getting a second pair when you break them.
very good point , ..ive been wearing ear plugs to shows for years , i even have a Db meter on my phone, and it hit 109 alot and was hitting 115 at points ...it would be crazy not to have plugs in

Nokie

Strat-O-Master
Jul 31, 2018
I'm no particular fan of Malmsteen, great player that he is, but I love the scalloped fret Strat. I've been a fan of scalloped frets since I first played one circa 1974 on the Vox "Harlem" guitar. It's another production guitar that had a scalloped fretboard. When some kid put together a parts-caster Ingwie and sold it on eBay for 500 clams, it was an immediate buy for me. He did a great job - Mighty Might scalloped bullet- headstock neck with period-correct Fender decal on a light weight Squire Strat body, no signature on the headstock (a plus, IMHO) - light relic job - I've had it for almost 2 decades and it still plays great.