Schaller Kluson Tuners??

Fenderbaum

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 11, 2020
Bergen, Norway
I thought i had found and uncovered all info about the Kluson vintage style tuners, past and present manufacturers.

These showed up on the used market for $35 and i bought them (as pictured) out of surprise and curiosity. Will get them next week.
Seller say they are indeed Schaller.

By the looks of the packaging, they look old.. 80´s maybe.

Anyone know if Schaller ever made these at one point?? (with round buttons)

gcvirw0.jpg

Riderock

Strat-Talker
May 27, 2020
Ontario
Yeah I just looked and couldn't find any. Thought I saw them a couple of years ago when looking for vintage fender style for a buddy.I was sure I saw some and they were the most expensive ones so got him Fenders.

Fenderbaum

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 11, 2020
Bergen, Norway
Sent Schaller an Email. See what they say if they respond.

Yeah I just looked and couldn't find any. Thought I saw them a couple of years ago when looking for vintage fender style for a buddy.I was sure I saw some and they were the most expensive ones so got him Fenders.

Wound_Up

You can call me Duane 😁
Jan 23, 2020
NW LA
These are listed for sale on Schaller's website in gold & nickel, 6 on a side or 3+3

https://schaller.info/en/machine-heads/234/g-series-deluxe-keystone

This is on Reverb. I'm sure you could find out more in just a few minutes on a search engine. Screenshot_20211010-130247_Reverb.jpg

Doesn't seem so far-fetched for those to be genuine. They still sell that design.

I'm glad I saw this. I know where to order the set of nickel 3+3's I want to get when it's time.

Last edited:

Fenderbaum

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 11, 2020
Bergen, Norway

Got an email from Schaller.
He says the package and everything is original. And they did indeed make them a while ago.