Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Stratty, Aug 6, 2014.
The Boss MT-2 metal zone is the best distortion pedal ever made
Floyd Rose bridges are the ugliest thing to happen to guitars since BC Rich
Kemper makes a better sounding head than your tube one.
1. if you're going for vintage tone and you use your guitar with the volume and tone knobs on ten - you're seriously doing it wrong.
2. pop artists who can sing and dance worked hard to get to that level. Once you can understand how difficult it is you might be a little less impressed with shredding...
3. you don't need to get faster - you need to learn more about composition, songwriting, production and maybe take some vocal training... you know - learn music...
4. Led Zeppelin - great productions and all... but the constant plagiarism, nonsense lyrics and violence stories should make you stop and think if you really want to use them as an icon for classic rock and guitar music.
5. Whammy Pedals are really annoying. Tom Morello had his moments but after him there's no need for any additional usage.
6. some of the best music was preformed with CBS Fenders and Norlin era Gibsons.
Yep, I’ve built a Gibocaster
Make mine fried bacon instead and you have a deal.
One condition: The toast be made out of a loaf of bread with a cat's face.
And Country music is not?
Guitars should be appreciated for the sound/ feel, and not so much for the visual sensation someone may derive from the exterior color or flame!!! Ever bought a guitar more for the color than the pickups or other characteristics?
It's been said that any problem with this pedal is on the part of the operator, and NOT the pedal. It's arguably the most sophisticated, and least understood of the current production Boss pedals.
If you had the opportunity to sit down with Clapton's own guitar/amp, you would still sound more like yourself than like Clapton.
Well, it is a BASS guitar opinion, does it qualify for this topic?
- Gallien-Krueger amps and heads sound like sh*t. I´d rather fart myself than plug my bass on those farting machines.
All guitars should have a humbucker in the bridge
All guitars should be 24 frets
All guitars should have an all maple neck/fret board
I like black guitars
Music Man Sabre basses (late 70´s to early 80´s ) are the BEST bass guitars ever built by man. Ever.
Are there better ones built by extraterrestrials?
Yes, FACTOR basses.
I love Mozart - I've yet to find one classical guitar instructor that feels the same.
With rare exceptions, most of what I hear on electric guitar sounds like misdirected noise...
Every time I read about the Music awards, I'm blown away by how talentless most of the big names are in music today. Take away their "sexy" (trashy) act, they don't have much.....
I'm not a big expert on Country music (it's more of an American thing I guess?) although it does seem that making fun of Country music falls under the "popular opinions" category...
Anyway, from the little I listened to - Country lyrics are still better than the nonsense Robert Plant usually sang.
Guitarists are (usually) too traditional for their own good.