Show your cramped music room.

Intune

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 14, 2021
Edmonton, Alberta
Damn, I missed that gem! But I was asking about the one on the right wall. It looked like a silverface Bandmaster. You do have some nice amps in that room!

I just read bandmaster and replied! Oops. The far right is a silverface 68 bassman. It’s a great clean fender amp. It’s actually my brothers along with his guitars beside it. Its my basement but seems to be storage for everyone’s gear!

I have the corner to the left. We jam every Friday, enough amps and guitars for everyone to play.

drp146

Strat-Stalker
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oklahoma
I just read bandmaster and replied! Oops. The far right is a silverface 68 bassman. It’s a great clean fender amp. It’s actually my brothers along with his guitars beside it. Its my basement but seems to be storage for everyone’s gear!

I have the corner to the left. We jam every Friday, enough amps and guitars for everyone to play.
I zoomed in on the pic a bit ago with photoshop and thought it probably said Bassman, but it wasn't clear enough to tell for sure. I have a Bandmaster cabinet that looks a lot like that one, that I bought from Arlo Guthrie's lead guitarist.
That 63 though, man!

TVvoodoo

Strat-Talker
Mar 2, 2019
Canada
HOoV3Ujd_o.jpg
the Gear Grotto wanted to be a walk-in closet, this is more better

pazman6

Senior Stratmaster
May 28, 2014
Prairieville, Louisiana
A lot of you guys have drum kits in your music room either electronic or conventional acoustic drums!
My drum kit is in the closet due to lack of space. I have a E Kit set up right now - makes recording easier than micing up the whole kit. I think I am going to use real hi-hats and cymbals for future recording and use electronic kick, snare and toms - I find the cymbals to be lacking when using the E Kit or a drum soft synth.

20221112_121020.jpg 20180701_114155.jpg

Lucius Molchany

Strat-O-Master
May 25, 2022
Struthers,Ohio
My drum kit is in the closet due to lack of space. I have a E Kit set up right now - makes recording easier than micing up the whole kit. I think I am going to use real hi-hats and cymbals for future recording and use electronic kick, snare and toms - I find the cymbals to be lacking when using the E Kit or a drum soft synth.

View attachment 609034 View attachment 609035
Pretty cool