For Sale SOLD: OCD V 2.1 signed by Mike Fuller......175$ or best offer......FREE SHIPPING

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
Okay guys here to sell this. Asking for 175$ paid on Paypal friends and family.

Made in the middle of the pandemic by Mike Fuller and signed by Mike Fuller. Seen some signed ones that go for way more and selling it at a decent price in that sense.

The screws are a little bit oxidated and the signature is a bit faded but other than that in good condition.

Given the price these go for and the signature in fair condition with original box, the asking price is 175$.

Didnt come with the manual, ordered during covid, not sure if they were low on manuals but it comes with the original receipt and the original box and I am the original owner.

Fair-Good condition with signature and original box and receipt with Fulltone sticker from original owner. Again asking for 175$, with shipping cost included in price, insured and sig required to make sure buyer gets it with no hassle. Its a pretty good deal for anyone interested as I am pricing it at a standard market price and it is signed as well with OG box and receipt and given that it is a pretty great value as signed ones cost double from what Ive seen.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Would trade in to Guitar Center for a Katana Artist Mk ll but they dont buy Fulltone and I figure best to sell it to a forum member here.

Decent price given what they are going for. 2.1 are actually some of the lowest in production number and it is signed as well making it pretty rare.

Also please note that the pedal and signature will be sent with a paper covering the signature to avoid any fading, also covered with paper to avoid fading.

20221004_204042_HDR.jpg
20221004_204159_HDR.jpg
20221004_204905.jpg
20221004_204726_HDR.jpg
20221004_204625_HDR.jpg
20221004_204611.jpg
20221004_210819_hdr-jpg.596733
20221004_204601.jpg
20221004_210807.jpg

Attachments

• 20221004_210819_HDR.jpg
    20221004_210819_HDR.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
Okay guys changed price from 225$ to 175$.

Really pricing to sell and at a great price for a buyer who wanted one but couldnt get one before prices went up to keep or flip in the long run if you dont like it.

Kind of not looking to milk it or put some crazy price tag on it and I feel this is a more than fair price given that it is signed, in fair/good condition, and comes with box and original receipt and I am the original owner.

Want to let go at a good price and just fund towards a new Katana Artist Mk ll at GC.

You get a good deal and I get to fund a new amp *_*

Pm if interested or post here please.

Get it while its here at this price someone is bound to snag it up fast.

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
I'm sorry man ,
but what kinda value does his signature add?
Edit;
Sorry again,
Went + looked what people are asking for em now 😯
Holy chit 😯😵‍💫
Think I paid $50-$60 for mine used a few years back.
Did I say
Holy chit 😯
Males me wish I had held onto all of the Fulltone pedals I tried out over the years. Several had Mike's mark too.

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
I'm sorry man ,
but what kinda value does his signature add?
Edit;
Sorry again,
Went + looked what people are asking for em now 😯
Holy chit 😯😵‍💫
Think I paid $50-$60 for mine used a few years back.
Did I say
Holy chit 😯
Males me wish I had held onto all of the Fulltone pedals I tried out over the years. Several had Mike's mark too.
Not a bad pedal but I just dont use it a lot compared to my other MIABs and DS pedals.

As I dont use it as much figure may as well use it to fund toward something I would use and give a good price relative to what it cost in general to a lucky player. Dont just want it to go to a guy thats going to flip it, really want it to go a person who will appreciate it and use it....but yeah if anyone wants to buy it to have or to use or to flip its here at this selling price.

For what it is its a pretty decent price Im asking for right?

Really want to go put the Katana Artist on layaway ASAP.

Bob the builder

Dr. Stratster
May 2, 2016
Cranston, Rhode Island
Not a bad pedal but I just dont use it a lot compared to my other MIABs and DS pedals.

As I dont use it as much figure may as well use it to fund toward something I would use and give a good price relative to what it cost in general to a lucky player. Dont just want to go to a guy thats going to flip it, really want it to go a person who will appreciate it and use it.

For what it is its a pretty decent price Im asking for right?
I think you're on the low end of the asking prices out there 👍
Maybe in a few more years you can get klon prices 😉🤫

The-Kid

Dr. Stratster
Feb 15, 2014
SO CAL USA
Who would care that it’s signed? It’s signed by the guy who makes it, not a famous guitarist.
Right on but right now un signed ones are going for double or triple what Im offering. Even 2.0 versions.....

I'm asking for a lower market price than these are going for in general and on top of that its signed with original receipt and box.