some good news. my skull is intact.

TheDireStrat

Strat-Talker
Sep 27, 2020
Somewhere in the Milky Way
Got a CT scan on Tuesday to see if tumor on the back of my head penetrated my skull and was squatting in my brain.... IT IS NOT!! My skull is intact. Now we can proceed with surgery!!!

hard road coming, but nowhere near as hard as brain cancer... i'm so relieved...

(yesterday i had the horrible imagined sensation of being able to push my finger through a tumor in my skull into my brain... i was just waking up when it flashed through my mind. its been a tough 48 hours waiting for this news... lord i could use a nap.)

Best of fortune for you... you are tougher than I ever will be :)

amstratnut

Peace thru Music.
Dec 1, 2009
My house.
Squamous cell cancer... I've know what kind since May 28 but i have almost zero desire to google it and read up on it... i knew that the type I have is the less aggressive of the types of squamous cell cancer that exist... it does sound pretty close to sasquatch cancer though, so that's nice.

I googled it. Most results came up as a kind of skin cancer.

monte merrick

Most Honored Senior Member
My mistake @of this world My Mom is in remission from her second bout and had a recent scare. Her brother is receiving Chemotherapy now due to lung cancer, which thank God, they feel like they got all of in removing the upper lobe of his right lung. It's some scary sheet for sure but we live in a very wonderful time for treatment and better odds of survivability than ever before! You have got this man!
my thoughts are with you and your family... what a mess this crap is! but yes... a great time for treatmnt and recovery...

Last edited:

Jesse414

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 1, 2019
Wisconsin
Glad to here its not inside your skull. Hope the surgery to remove it goes very fast and you can get back to living and laughing. Best wishes to you Monte :)

ukoldgit

Dr. Stratster
Feb 20, 2018
Wiltshire UK
Hope ya don't mind Monte but I told a couple of your friends:thumb:
giphy.gif