Some White Strat?

John C

Most Honored Senior Member
Silver Member
Jul 17, 2012
Kansas City
I thought maybe it was his name (FR DAVID) but when you blow it up it is something else. Probably a European builder in the mid-late 70s.

Ape P

New Member!
Oct 11, 2021
Finland
The first part of this video is pretty good quality, I can't make out the headstock decal but it looks it might be gold. Later in this video he is playing the same guitar with a rosewood neck (or a different white strat). I have also seen another video of him playing what could be the same white strat with a maple neck but smaller headstock. He either swapped neck often or had several strats, some of which were copies.

They all sound the same to me.

jackblues

Strat-Talker
Oct 12, 2021
Princeton, NJ
My ‘74 Ibanez Silver Series looks exactly like this. Its absurdly stunning instrument, that sounds more Stratocastery than any of my actual Stratocasters. Pickups are just amazing, neck is great and its 100% Strat spec. Pots and switch were sketchy, but that was an easy fix.

Impulsive guppy

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2020
Springfield
I can’t make out the name on the headstock. Paul something? Maybe a custom builders name?

enhance.png

totost

Strat-Talker
Feb 13, 2010
FRANCE
hello guys, this is a paul beuscher guitar, this guitar was imported from japan for a grand guitar shop named Paul beuscher in Paris in the 70s

Ape P

New Member!
Oct 11, 2021
Finland
hello guys, this is a paul beuscher guitar, this guitar was imported from japan for a grand guitar shop named Paul beuscher in Paris in the 70s
Great! That guy on the other language forum is not registered on this forum, but he already saw what you said and finally has peace of mind after so many decades. He says thank you. Is it a good guitar?