Soon-to-be Strat owner

slabboardsam

Strat-Talk Member
Sep 14, 2022
West Lafayette, IN
Thought I’d introduce myself. I’m gathering parts for my first Partscaster build; a 1962 three-color-sunburst with a Curtis Novak P13 repro in the neck. The only reason I’ve not owned a Strat in the past is because I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus as a musician, but I’m picking it back up again … well, that and the fact that I’ve never found a Strat neck pickup that I’ve bonded with (heresy, yes, I know). But hey, I got a decent deal on a pair of Allparts SRO-62 necks, so I see another in my future - I’m going back to an object of teenage desire for the other one, a bone-stock Olympic White ‘62.

StratoStrummer

Strat-Talker
Feb 26, 2021
Puglia
Thought I’d introduce myself. I’m gathering parts for my first Partscaster build; a 1962 three-color-sunburst with a Curtis Novak P13 repro in the neck. The only reason I’ve not owned a Strat in the past is because I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus as a musician, but I’m picking it back up again … well, that and the fact that I’ve never found a Strat neck pickup that I’ve bonded with (heresy, yes, I know). But hey, I got a decent deal on a pair of Allparts SRO-62 necks, so I see another in my future - I’m going back to an object of teenage desire for the other one, a bone-stock Olympic White ‘62.
Welcome