Source for Bridge Mounting Screws?

dilver

Strat-Talker
Jan 22, 2009
nj
Can someone recommend to me a source for 6 point trem bridge mounting screws with fast shipping?The ones on Amazon get poor reviews (cheap soft metal) and I need some quick!

Thanks!

lbpesq

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 15, 2014
California
I use these that have a little notch where the plate rides on the screw shaft. And they have great reviews.

Bill, tgo

Stu78

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 20, 2019
Scotland
Can someone recommend to me a source for 6 point trem bridge mounting screws with fast shipping?The ones on Amazon get poor reviews (cheap soft metal) and I need some quick!

Thanks!
Hardened Steel, swear by them. 🙂👍

ThreeChordWonder

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 2, 2020
Cypress TX
The genuine Fender part is 0016170049, they are an odd length roughly 1 3/16"not 1".
1-1/4 then.

The only thing in can see the reduced shank being for is so that IF the trem moves and IF it's bearing on the screws, then it'll be bearing on plain surfaces, not threaded.

OTOH undercut heads like those make snapping the heads off a real doozy.

The Ballzz

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 26, 2014
LAS VEGAS , NV
1-1/4 then.

The only thing in can see the reduced shank being for is so that IF the trem moves and IF it's bearing on the screws, then it'll be bearing on plain surfaces, not threaded.

OTOH undercut heads like those make snapping the heads off a real doozy.

I always make sure I smush soap or wax into the threads of screws before putting them in, even if they were already in there!
Just My Ways,
Gene