Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squier Vintage Modified Made In India

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tyohars

New Member!
May 18, 2020
Jakarta
Hi guys, I'm new here. So I have an Epiphone Les Paul Studio right now but want to trade it with a Strat. There's a few options that wanna do the trade. 1st Squier MIK 1996 50th anniversary gold logo with sienna burst finish. 2nd a Squier Vintage Modified made in India. 3rd Squier Deluxe Hot Rail.

Guitarmageddon

Dr. Stratster
Apr 19, 2014
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Hi guys, I'm new here. So I have an Epiphone Les Paul Studio right now but want to trade it with a Strat. There's a few options that wanna do the trade. 1st Squier MIK 1996 50th anniversary gold logo with sienna burst finish. 2nd a Squier Vintage Modified made in India. 3rd Squier Deluxe Hot Rail.

None - your guitar is worth more than each Squier.....

Seamus OReally

Crawling back
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2019
Santa Rosa, CA
I have a Squire Vintage Modified Telecaster that is just about the best Tele I ever played (with the exception of a MIJ '50s Tele that was so good that I should have bought it on the spot). It's made in India from a local wood that resembles mahogany, and it's insanely resonant. Killer neck, too.

But I agree that your Les Paul is probably worth a bit more than any of the Squires.

tyohars

New Member!
May 18, 2020
Jakarta
I have a Squire Vintage Modified Telecaster that is just about the best Tele I ever played (with the exception of a MIJ '50s Tele that was so good that I should have bought it on the spot). It's made in India from a local wood that resembles mahogany, and it's insanely resonant. Killer neck, too.

But I agree that your Les Paul is probably worth a bit more than any of the Squires.

Those Squier guitars are worth $150-200 used each....max....yours is worth like $280-300......in the USA.....

Thank you for the output. I have to spend more money to buy a Classic Vibes here and apparently the one that offer hot rails are changing their minds. So, if you were me, what'll you guys do?

Guitarmageddon

Dr. Stratster
Apr 19, 2014
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Thank you for the output. I have to spend more money to buy a Classic Vibes here and apparently the one that offer hot rails are changing their minds. So, if you were me, what'll you guys do?

I would trade yours for a used Classic Vibe, and wait and be patient.....or the Indonesian VM's from 2009-2018.....

the Hot Rails strat is nothing but a Standard with more expensive pickups - it's not high end when it comes to the Squier line, it's in the middle....

tyohars

New Member!
May 18, 2020
Jakarta
I would trade yours for a used Classic Vibe, and wait and be patient.....or the Indonesian VM's from 2009-2018.....

the Hot Rails strat is nothing but a Standard with more expensive pickups - it's not high end when it comes to the Squier line, it's in the middle....

How about the deluxe lines?