Warmoth.com ad space available darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups ad space available Reilander Pickups

Warmoth.com ad space available darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups Reilander Pickups

Warmoth.com ad space available darrenriley.com Amplified Parts Lollar Pickups Guitar Pickups Reilander Pickups

Join Strat-Talk Today

squier replacing neck

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by fab_80, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    And you do know we're using new cover sheets on all TPS reports now, don't you?

jeepguy242 likes this.
  2. jeepguy242

jeepguy242 Strat-Talker Strat-Talk Supporter

Mar 19, 2017
    Winston salem
    sorry, cant talk now i got a meeting with the BOB'S

3. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh needs you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. Strat-Talk Supporter

Jan 10, 2014
    Initech, Inc.
    I didn't know you had a meeting with them.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Fendereedo

Fendereedo Most Honored Senior Member

May 7, 2014
    UK
    I didn't like the title of the video the poster put up, so made a comment. I just found the title a little insulting. The poster then came back with a snarky comment, that he wanted what I typed spelled out to him!
    Not going to do that on here without a ban! So, I retorted with 'Really? That's too bad'. Then I get 'Whatever'. I mean is the guy trying get me banned, or what??? So, I put him on ignore. Sorry if that upsets anyone.