Strat-Talk South Carolina Jam, Dec. 10, 2022 — OFFICIAL THREAD

albala

Dr. Stratster
May 10, 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Is there a final head count?

Do we have all of the bases covered as far as musicians and equipment?

Looks like the weather won't be too bad.

I'm going out for Japanese food (and to celebrate my birthday) either Friday or Saturday night...probably Friday.

Y'all are welcome to join me...no, I'm not trying to get a free dinner out of it.

Sushi Yama is close to the hotel I'm staying at.

bluejazzoid

Strats Amore
Silver Member
Aug 14, 2009
Southeast USA
Is there a final head count?

Do we have all of the bases covered as far as musicians and equipment?

Looks like the weather won't be too bad.

I'm going out for Japanese food (and to celebrate my birthday) either Friday or Saturday night...probably Friday.

Y'all are welcome to join me...no, I'm not trying to get a free dinner out of it.

Sushi Yama is close to the hotel I'm staying at.

As far as a head count, I'm planning to send out a PM today (sometime) to everyone that's expressed interest in coming to do that and share a few extra details.

As far as musicians and equipment goes, I think we are good on guitarists (lol), and we will have my drum set and at least my older brother John on drums (and maybe another?), and I think there's a few bass players coming too... no keys that I'm aware of, but who knows.

My younger brother Scott (who plays bass) has said he would love to make it, but won't know for sure until next week -- if so that would be super!

bluejazzoid

Strats Amore
Silver Member
Aug 14, 2009
Southeast USA
I just sent a PM to all those I believe have said they plan to attend the upcoming SC Jam:

1669832990229.png

IF YOU DID NOT receive a PM from me but are planning to attend, then please let me know (by PM or reply here) asap so we can plan accordingly - thanks!

Oh yeah - intentionally not included were my brothers John (coming) and Scott (50/50).

And again, here's a bump for all those who expressed possible interest in coming to this jam:

@circles
@Stratoskater
@Higgins1980
@bluebeard
@Electgumbo
@trapdoor2
@Groovey
@T-Rey
@blasphemoustrat
@TSims1