Strat-Talk South Carolina Jam, Dec. 10, 2022 — OFFICIAL THREAD

Mbroady

Strat-Talker
Mar 21, 2022
WNC
How far are Ya'll traveling? My trek is about an hour and a half. Seems easy-peasy compared to some.

On another note, my hot rod deluxe is making some funky leave-me alone-noises. Arrgggg. Sounds like some tube issues. Probably cost more to replace the tubes then it did for the amp.

So out comes the Bogner Alchemist (not a real Bogner) I have a love hate relationship with it. I hate it because it's not a Fender deluxe reverb (neither is the hot rod) I love it because it's not a Deluxe reverb.

Kind-a does its own thing.

Della Street

Parasite
Platinum Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2022
USA
How far are Ya'll traveling? My trek is about an hour and a half. Seems easy-peasy compared to some.

On another note, my hot rod deluxe is making some funky leave-me alone-noises. Arrgggg. Sounds like some tube issues. Probably cost more to replace the tubes then it did for the amp.

So out comes the Bogner Alchemist (not a real Bogner) I have a love hate relationship with it. I hate it because it's not a Fender deluxe reverb (neither is the hot rod) I love it because it's not a Deluxe reverb.

Kind-a does its own thing.
4 hrs from Hillsborough NC

Baelzebub

Dr. Stratster
Nov 1, 2019
State of Disbelief
it's like 4 hours for me, but i wanted to meet these upstanding gentlemen, so going. you got another couple hours on my drive, i guess? that is far. too bad as you are also one of the denizens i'm very curious to meet.
It's not really the drive...my gal would do that. It's a health thing. Flu season is a time I have to be extra cautious.

YohanTheMan

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 3, 2020
Denmark
Been following this and the previous thread from the beginning, and I've gotta say that @bluejazzoid has done a fantastic job of putting this jam together. Great work!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I hope everyone have a pleasant trip back and forth from the jam. I know some will be coming from a long way away. Even one all the way from Turkey😱 (that's gotta be a long drive🚗) Safe travels folks.

@albala have a lovely birthday, with delicious food and good company. Can't go wrong with Japanese food (it's my favourite🍣🍱)

May the music, conversations and drinks be flowing, the food be  going down y'all's tummy, because it's so yummy, now I'm starting to sound like a f'ing dummy.

Everyone have a great time !!🎸🎵🍻🍗

bluejazzoid

Strats Amore
Silver Member
Aug 14, 2009
Southeast USA
It smells really good at my son's place right now. 😋
01414_jtF9Hlfa4avz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg