Super duper Alice Cooper

crawdaddy

Most Honored Senior Member
Feb 11, 2010
Valley o Sun
I remember seeing them at the Chicago Amphitheatre back in '71....wow what a freaky show...

He does a lot of charity work here in the valley and seems like a really cool person....

As a side note: 'Killer" is in my 25 albums.....probably doesn't say much about me....:):)

Houdi Elbow

Strat-O-Master
Aug 9, 2021
UK
As a side note: 'Killer" is in my 25 albums.....probably doesn't say much about me....:):)

It says I like your taste. I always rate Killer as one of the Coop' s best 👌

circles

Resident Pinball Enthusiast
May 26, 2013
West Seattle
I can't really say I'm a fan, but I did see him once back in the day and enjoyed the show. I thought that was going to be his final show, what with his head being cut off, but I guess they sewed it back on and kept going. What a trooper!

BluesForDan

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 2, 2008
southern NH
I checked his website, all the shows are in Europe. Has he already done a stateside tour?

Playing at the O2 tomorrow. Man, I'd like to see that. Can't even be whisked away on a private jet because I don't have a passport.

sam_in_cali

Scream for me Strat-Talk!
Silver Member
Feb 21, 2014
Santa Maria, CA
I checked his website, all the shows are in Europe. Has he already done a stateside tour?

Playing at the O2 tomorrow. Man, I'd like to see that. Can't even be whisked away on a private jet because I don't have a passport.
He was out here in Cali last month...I couldn't talk my wife into seeing him again :(

monte merrick

Most Honored Senior Member
I remember seeing them at the Chicago Amphitheatre back in '71....wow what a freaky show...

He does a lot of charity work here in the valley and seems like a really cool person....

When I lived in Mesa (1982) i used to go to his Mom's antique shop near Camelback, i think, in Scottsdale... she had autographed photos of her kid up behind the rgister...

feldkeen

Strat-Talker
Sep 6, 2010
Tampa
I saw the welcome to my nightmare tour 1975. Green Bay, Brown County Arena. I had always thought it was the opening night but I just looked it up and it was their 3rd show. It opened in Kalamazoo.

Houdi Elbow

Strat-O-Master
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Saw him on the Paranormal tour in 2017.
What made that show so special for me was that Neal Smith, Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway joined him onstage for part of the show. Real shame Glen Buxton wasn't able to be there as well, for obvious reasons..... RIP Glen.
Alice has always had a great band over the years, whoever was in it, but for me the REAL Alice Cooper was the original band that made those classic first few albums. Thats why I just HAD to see the Paranormal show. Of all the shows I have seen, and I've seen many, many top acts over many years, that show will stay in my memory for ever.

Latest posts