SX Tele Pick Guard ideas?

92 Fiesta Red 62

Strat-Talker
Apr 27, 2022
TEXAS
I personally think parchment, aged white or even aged white pearloid would look great (if you’re wanting to keep it in the white/cream pallet of colors.

My personal choice would be to put a tortoiseshell pickguard on it, but that’s just me.

Beautiful guitar! Congratulations!

jvin248

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 10, 2014
Michigan

MOP or Tort!

eBay/Amazon have pickguard sellers in the $12 range for more colors than you can imagine. Order two or three and change them out from time to time.

Other option is hardware store contact shelf paper put down and trimmed with a razor blade. I've seen some rattle can spray pickguards.

amstratnut

Peace thru Music.
Dec 1, 2009
My house.
I personally think parchment, aged white or even aged white pearloid would look great (if you’re wanting to keep it in the white/cream pallet of colors.

My personal choice would be to put a tortoiseshell pickguard on it, but that’s just me.

Beautiful guitar! Congratulations!

I love tortoise shell but, for this one Im not sure.

I wonder about white sparkle?

amstratnut

Peace thru Music.
Dec 1, 2009
My house.

MOP or Tort!

eBay/Amazon have pickguard sellers in the $12 range for more colors than you can imagine. Order two or three and change them out from time to time.

Other option is hardware store contact shelf paper put down and trimmed with a razor blade. I've seen some rattle can spray pickguards.

There is a hobby/sewing store nearby with all sorts of sparkle contact paper.