Tattoo of a Tattooed Tween Getting Tattoos of the Bands Tattoo and Ween on Tattooine

abnormaltoy

Mouth draggin' knuckle breather
Apr 28, 2013
Tucson
I have never found one that I want on me for the rest of my life.
But it doesn't bother me a bit if someone else has one.

Wound_Up

You can call me Duane 😁
Jan 23, 2020
NW LA
I have never found one that I want on me for the rest of my life.
But it doesn't bother me a bit if someone else has one.

I've only got one: my daughter's name. I got it on the first bday following her death in July 2014. Her bday is Sept 11 so I almost missed it. I didn't come up with the idea until maybe a week or two before her bday. So like...the end of August.

It'll likely be the only subject I ever have tattooed on me. At some point, I'd love to get a portrait done. Maybe one day.

I look forward to the day someone tries to crap talk me over having a females name tattooed on my body, thinking it's some woman I used to date, etc... I feel sorry for whoever that person ends up being.

Last edited by a moderator:

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
I have one that is on my shoulder. Got it when I turned 22 so that is 26 years ago now. It is of the masks of comedy and tragedy that are both black and white and had the sun behind them. I actually looked at it yesterday in the mirror and there is now only the black and white left. All of the color has left the orange and red sun. I thought about getting it redone for about 12.8 seconds then remembered how bad it hurt the first time. Plus I am crazy scared of needles so there is no reason to be voluntarily subjected to that again.
I don't mind seeing others that are tastefully done though. Once the department lightened their restrictions on them about 85% of the department has become so inked up that you can't see any natural beauty anymore though.

Guithartic

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Jacksonville, FL
I have one that is on my shoulder. Got it when I turned 22 so that is 26 years ago now. It is of the masks of comedy and tragedy that are both black and white and had the sun behind them. I actually looked at it yesterday in the mirror and there is now only the black and white left. All of the color has left the orange and red sun. I thought about getting it redone for about 12.8 seconds then remembered how bad it hurt the first time. Plus I am crazy scared of needles so there is no reason to be voluntarily subjected to that again.
I don't mind seeing others that are tastefully done though. Once the department lightened their restrictions on them about 85% of the department has become so inked up that you can't see any natural beauty anymore though.
Get some orange, yellow, and red Sharpies.

jvin248

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 10, 2014
Michigan

When I was a kid my father told me WWII stories of tattooed prisoners getting skinned to make lampshades for some general's wife. While I thought it was all a story, and it did partially made me remain inkless where now I'm as old as he was then, a few years ago I looked it up and apparently it's as true as much as the Internet says it can be true.

I took the stories further and used a bit of the concept in a zombie apocalypse series of novels I published a decade ago.

PonyB

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 3, 2020
above ground
These are super rad.
OVoGdwO.jpg

A different sleeve for every day of the week!
Mix'n'match.
Fits your skinny legs too!

Torvald

Senior Stratmaster
May 3, 2019
Northwest
Getting a sleeve, just for you and people like you
Yeah, I know, not a popular opinion given the current craze for tattoos. Never had a second thought in the old days of simple tattoos but now with whole sleeves, tattooed chests, necks, legs even faces, I just think it makes people uglier. But that's just me, an old curmudgeon. I am what I am.